Pimping you.

Ive had a couple of my lovers pimp me out or as they say "turn me out"to their friends downtown in the hood.It was very exciting and scary at first but he was close by so I just went with it and he made alot off of me and I got the ******* fucked outa me!Was almost too much,he worked me really hard because everybody wanted to fuck my little white pussy and they did!I was sore for days but it was one of the biggest turn ons of my life to go out and be pimped as his fresh little whore :) Ive done it a few times and I loved it!

Ive had a couple of my lovers pimp me out or as they say "turn me out"to their friends downtown in the hood.It was very exciting and scary at first but he was close by so I just went with it and he made alot off of me and I got the ******* fucked outa me!Was almost too much,he worked me really hard because everybody wanted to fuck my little white pussy and they did!I was sore for days but it was one of the biggest turn ons of my life to go out and be pimped as his fresh little whore :) Ive done it a few times and I loved it!
I'm so looking forward to fucking you

In the context of this site,my hubby has on ocassion "Pimped me out" his brothas always say ya hubby a pimp but it is more like sharing his wife than pimping. But it is the way they talk and tease each other,so I accept and go along with it for my daddy. I have done 2 to 15 and enjoyed it cause they know the rules and hubby makes em comply. If he approached me about a stranger and being paid,my answer would be hell no. That's not safe and its not part of being a hotwife or his bitch or slut. Have to draw the line somewhere. It is a sense of pride on his part that I will do it for him and it has made us closer.

That is the right attitude!!!

In the context of this site,my hubby has on ocassion "Pimped me out" his brothas always say ya hubby a pimp but it is more like sharing his wife than pimping. But it is the way they talk and tease each other,so I accept and go along with it for my daddy. I have done 2 to 15 and enjoyed it cause they know the rules and hubby makes em comply. If he approached me about a stranger and being paid,my answer would be hell no. That's not safe and its not part of being a hotwife or his bitch or slut. Have to draw the line somewhere. It is a sense of pride on his part that I will do it for him and it has made us closer.
Would you be open to doing me?

My husband has pimped me out to other men a couple of times (we did it as part of fulfilling a fantasy of ours rather than to make money),I've been paid by a sex club to be a gangbang girl (again to satify a fantasy) and I've pleasured men in exchange for gifts/trips/nights out so I'm definitely not against being pimped,as long as it's in the right circumstances.We have fantasized about me doing a shift in a brothel or an evening on a street,but it's still just a fantasy for now xx

Back