Pimping you.

It's an interesting idea. It's one thing for a guy to want you. Spend some money plying you with drinks. It's another thing totally to have an envelope waiting for you on the night table. The guy would have to be really turned on by you to want to pay for your services.

For the right guy wanting to fuck me, and for the right money, I would let my lover sell me to his bbc friend or friends.

It's an interesting idea. It's one thing for a guy to want you. Spend some money plying you with drinks. It's another thing totally to have an envelope waiting for you on the night table. The guy would have to be really turned on by you to want to pay for your services.

For the right guy wanting to fuck me, and for the right money, I would let my lover sell me to his bbc friend or friends.
What's the right money? Because get the right woman, to fuck a horny white dude. I would tell her to do so.

Around here a pro gets 150 for 1/2 hour. 250 for an hour. I bet fucking a hot wife would be more of a turn on than fucking a pro.

I don't watch any clock when I'm with a man, so however long he and I want. I bet you could get 300 from a horny white guy. Especially if you told him he could cum all over my wedding ring!

A couple of my lovers pimp me out,or as they say turn me out and it excites me every time they do it!The fact that Im a married white woman puts me in high demand and they say they make alot of $$$$ off of me!I like to please my lovers and it thrills me to know that these black guys pay whatever it takes to have me in their bed!

A couple of my lovers pimp me out,or as they say turn me out and it excites me every time they do it!The fact that Im a married white woman puts me in high demand and they say they make alot of $$$$ off of me!I like to please my lovers and it thrills me to know that these black guys pay whatever it takes to have me in their bed!
Oh how I would luv to be one of BBC lovers

Back