Pics of wife's hand holding BBC with their wedding ring finger.

Some more with ring wearing wives' pretty hands on big bare black cocks. The problem is wedding rings are worn on the left hand and most women are right-handed so women gripping black cocks usually use their right hand. Pictures of women's left hands touching black cocks are more rare. I think blonde Lauren is left-handed!

tumblr_mm0nrbzOA41rifnblo1_1280.jpg2a.jpg2b.jpg2e.jpg2f.jpg1052333430.jpgdick grab.jpeg1479935974.jpg410221315.jpg4j.jpg

Some more with ring wearing wives' pretty hands on big bare black cocks. The problem is wedding rings are worn on the left hand and most women are right-handed so women gripping black cocks usually use their right hand. Pictures of women's left hands touching black cocks are more rare. I think blonde Lauren is left-handed!

View attachment 6095062View attachment 6095086View attachment 6095088View attachment 6095091View attachment 6095097View attachment 6095105View attachment 6095115View attachment 6095118View attachment 6095128View attachment 6095137
These pictures are really inspiring to those of us who have not yet sampled the pleasure of being 'Blacked'. To see the way that the white wives hold their Bull's Black Cocks while making sure that their wedding rings caress their beautiful love poles as they slide deep into what used to be their husbands pleasure palace. That is not the case any more as the Black Studs take possession of her married pussy showing their disrespect for her wedding vows and turn her into the Black Cock Slut the white women and sissy cross dressers long to be. :blackheart: :lips::sex:

I don't just enjoy it, I love it!! I have been doing so for 25+ years. I would say its safe to say all bulls like seeing a sexy white wife holding a black man's dick with their ring hand. Especially when it's theirs they are holding. As for as conquering that would mean there is some form of resistance. I see none, when sexy white wife holds a strong black dick in her hands and feels the power coursing through said dick they simply submit and their husband or boyfriend follows. Just like my QOS wife here, is in her home in her marital bed holding a stroking my cock so she can fuck it good until i cum in her pretty married white pussy. Her husband downstairs, we don't have have to conquer white men. White wives will conquer their other half to feel that Black Dick power in between their legs.
That’s perfection!

Back