Pics of wife's hand holding BBC with their wedding ring finger.

This is my absolute favorite thing to do is to.capture my Regular QOS HW's ring hand holding stroking or massaging my cock
You obviously enjoy fucking a white mans wife. Do you think most bulls like seeing that wedding ring? The thought of marking your territory. The thought of conquering the white man. White women desiring you more than white men. You being more alpha and masculine than weak white men. Does all of that sound about right?

You obviously enjoy fucking a white mans wife. Do you think most bulls like seeing that wedding ring? The thought of marking your territory. The thought of conquering the white man. White women desiring you more than white men. You being more alpha and masculine than weak white men. Does all of that sound about right?
I don't just enjoy it, I love it!! I have been doing so for 25+ years. I would say its safe to say all bulls like seeing a sexy white wife holding a black man's dick with their ring hand. Especially when it's theirs they are holding. As for as conquering that would mean there is some form of resistance. I see none, when sexy white wife holds a strong black dick in her hands and feels the power coursing through said dick they simply submit and their husband or boyfriend follows. Just like my QOS wife here, is in her home in her marital bed holding a stroking my cock so she can fuck it good until i cum in her pretty married white pussy. Her husband downstairs, we don't have have to conquer white men. White wives will conquer their other half to feel that Black Dick power in between their legs.

Attachments

• 20220815_182505.jpg
    20220815_182505.jpg
    731.8 KB · Views: 589
  • 20220815_182503.jpg
    20220815_182503.jpg
    732.5 KB · Views: 765
I don't just enjoy it, I love it!! I have been doing so for 25+ years. I would say its safe to say all bulls like seeing a sexy white wife holding a black man's dick with their ring hand. Especially when it's theirs they are holding. As for as conquering that would mean there is some form of resistance. I see none, when sexy white wife holds a strong black dick in her hands and feels the power coursing through said dick they simply submit and their husband or boyfriend follows. Just like my QOS wife here, is in her home in her marital bed holding a stroking my cock so she can fuck it good until i cum in her pretty married white pussy. Her husband downstairs, we don't have have to conquer white men. White wives will conquer their other half to feel that Black Dick power in between their legs.
I totally agree with you, once a woman get introduced to the pleasure that black men give, they would do anything to keep them happy.

Back