Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
This is some real S&M latex get-up I like to dress my Dungeon sub-sluts up in.

9aa8d7791c35a369d6dae9a7218ad3f4.jpg

And this is the position I secure them in.

A_transvestite_dressed_in_latex_shackled_with_a_spreader_bar.JPG

Or how about this, I'd dress them up as a Chocolate Cow and fuck the ******* out of the heffer like a Real Bull would - or ride her like a Pony:
my_little_pony_by_ruthlessphoto-d5wkn51.jpg
Really cool photos Mr BigBlackBull76 thank you for sharing them with us, I really like the blonde pony girl I'd like to see you ride her that's for sure!!

Im game for a scary good fun.....
Damn...I'm allergic to latex
I'd love to be there as long as you call me breeder slut.
and that in short is H E A V E N
@CC rider ,@CuckCpl4BBC , @Sara Madison, @nostringssb

We can skip the latex and still have some scary good fun as I collar your neck, wrists, and ankles all with buckles in which to attach chains to and lock your arms and legs apart, and keep your head up in which to invade all of your holes with-out resistance with my BBC as I call you my breeder cum-dumpster white slut as I unload so many huge shots of my hot strong black sperm inside of you that it would be leaking from your nose, mouth, pussy and ass while tears stream down your faces while your mind dreams as if its being tortured in HEAVEN.

tumblr_mxqp3szRCJ1r4847lo1_500.jpg

View attachment 449268

This is just *******, no sex...
To the contrary my dear @Feri, thats not ******* at all but this may be:

A-Tmp9.jpg
and this is too in a way (attracting annoying gnats and flys)
A-Tmp8.jpg
or if you would have said this was I would agree with you;
A-Tmp9.jpg

Definitely not looking to ******* no one but the cage can be a form of mental sexual arousal for some people who get an elated feeling of being subjugated and dominated by their Master who will reward their loyalty with extreme dedication paid to their pleasure afterwards.

I wrote a whole outline on some of the rules of engagement that is established before a woman should enter into the Dungeon. Some people request and require a whole other level of humiliation and subjugation than others require. Depends just how bad and much of a boss-bitch you think you may be to humble your-self down in which are you are free from the cage and saved from drowning you will have a whole new out-look on life, appreciate it more, and appreciate and respect your Master that much more and kneel to him with out any disobedience in the future:

BBB76 Rules of Engagement for Dungeon Play:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/pics-of-chics-in-the-black-bulls-dungeon.36495/page-6

Last edited:
Also to @Feri, and any other woman on here with any bright ideas I hope your not trying to be defiant to me and some kind of Wonder-Woman Amazon champion on here trying to tell the BigBlackBull whats ******* and whats sex for women cause I already got your champion Wonder-Woman ball-gagged and bound to my Wall of ******* deep down in my Dungeon. In fact you have been distracting me from finishing my domination sessions with her and I must not be rude to my guest so let me get back to the fun and festivities.

~BBB76

A-wonder-woman.jpg
A-wonder-woman2.jpg

To the contrary my dear @Feri, thats not ******* at all but this is:

View attachment 563612
and this is too in a way (attracting annoying gnats and flys)
View attachment 563613

This is a form of mental sexual arousal for some people who get an elated feeling of being subjugated and dominated by their Master who will reward their loyalty with extreme dedication paid to their pleasure afterwards.

I wrote a whole outline on some of the rules of engagement that is established before a woman should enter into the Dungeon. Some people request and require a whole other level of humiliation and subjugation than others require. Depends just how bad and much of a boss-bitch you think you may be to humble your-self down in which are you are free from the cage and saved from drowning you will have a whole new out-look on life, appreciate it more, and appreciate and respect your Master that much more and kneel to him with out any disobedience in the future:

BBB76 Rules of Engagement for Dungeon Play:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/pics-of-chics-in-the-black-bulls-dungeon.36495/page-6
A big thumbs down on this. Any time you restrict access to air for someone, you're dancing with the devil. Nothing good can come of it if something goes wrong.

Back