Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
images

At first, she was scared, she had never done anything like this. She was frightened of the unknown but after the first session in her black master's dungeon, she was hooked and soon agreed to return for another round. He told her, "This time we will show you no mercy, we will do anything we can to break you sexually."
She didn't exactly know what this meant but she blushed and replied, "You may do anything you want to me. My body is here for your pleasure."

broken 02.jpgbroken 03.jpgbroken 06.jpgbroken 01.jpgbroken 14.jpgbroken 12.jpgbroken 04.jpgbroken 15.jpgbroken 10.jpgbroken 07.jpgbroken 09.jpg

At first, she was scared, she had never done anything like this. She was frightened of the unknown but after the first session in her black master's dungeon, she was hooked and soon agreed to return for another round. He told her, "This time we will show you no mercy, we will do anything we can to break you sexually."
She didn't exactly know what this meant but she blushed and replied, "You may do anything you want to me. My body is here for your pleasure."

View attachment 5385537View attachment 5385538View attachment 5385547View attachment 5385550View attachment 5385551View attachment 5385552View attachment 5385554View attachment 5385557View attachment 5385558View attachment 5385561View attachment 5385563
After her first two experiences in the dungeon, she found herself drawn back to them. Whenever she thought of what they did to her it sent shivers through her body. Most surprisingly though, her hubby also liked seeing her submissive side and what they did to her. He encouraged her to go back. She readily agreed.
The day of her next session, she showered, made up her face real pretty and dressed sexy for them. She wanted to be beautiful for the doms even though she knew she would be stripped bare in no time. She drove over in eager anticipation, she couldn't wait! When she arrived, she checked her makeup and straightened her dress and walked to the door and knocked. When they opened the door, she sashayed in with her head held high. When the metal door slammed shut behind her and she heard the click of the lock, she felt a tingle all over her body. She noticed it mostly in her pussy and now fully erect nipples.
broken 336970_02big.jpgbroken 336970_03big.jpgbroken 336970_05big.jpgbroken 336970_06big.jpgbroken 336970_08big.jpgbroken 336970_10big.jpgbroken 336970_09big.jpgbroken 101.jpgbroken 103.jpgbroken 873_1000.jpgbroken 878_1000.jpg09.jpg

After her first two experiences in the dungeon, she found herself drawn back to them. Whenever she thought of what they did to her it sent shivers through her body. Most surprisingly though, her hubby also liked seeing her submissive side and what they did to her. He encouraged her to go back. She readily agreed.
The day of her next session, she showered, made up her face real pretty and dressed sexy for them. She wanted to be beautiful for the doms even though she knew she would be stripped bare in no time. She drove over in eager anticipation, she couldn't wait! When she arrived, she checked her makeup and straightened her dress and walked to the door and knocked. When they opened the door, she sashayed in with her head held high. When the metal door slammed shut behind her and she heard the click of the lock, she felt a tingle all over her body. She noticed it mostly in her pussy and now fully erect nipples.
View attachment 5388291View attachment 5388292View attachment 5388293View attachment 5388294View attachment 5388295View attachment 5388296View attachment 5388297View attachment 5388300View attachment 5388302View attachment 5388304View attachment 5388306View attachment 5388307
While she should have expected it, she still was shocked when she found out they had put videos of her online being dominated and submitting to unspeakable things. This made her upset, ashamed and embarrassed. The thing is when she was surprised how turned on when she saw the videos. She couldn't help herself and reached inside her panties and shirt and started playing with herself and pinching her nipples hard. This also enhanced the lovemaking with her husband, he couldn't help making degrading comments to her as they screwed, things like, "What a dirty slut you are baby...the whole world knows now!"

View attachment 5388291View attachment 5388292View attachment 5388293View attachment 5388294View attachment 5388295View attachment 5388296View attachment 5388297View attachment 5388300View attachment 5388302View attachment 5388304View attachment 5388306View attachment 5388307
Syren De Mer series! This site was exceedingly hot! India Summers had extremely hot sessions as did Mia Austin to name 2.:exciting::exciting::exciting:

Wow what an interesting thread, a little to extreme for sheltered older self, but my younger fitter adventurous twenty something may of been brave enough.
I think these days my fantasies extend to being restrained in the usual , cuffs, ties, belts kind of way and although a multi partner fantasy sneaks in every now and again, just two would definitely be enough for me these days…
Xx

Wow what an interesting thread, a little to extreme for sheltered older self, but my younger fitter adventurous twenty something may of been brave enough.
I think these days my fantasies extend to being restrained in the usual , cuffs, ties, belts kind of way and although a multi partner fantasy sneaks in every now and again, just two would definitely be enough for me these days…
Xx

you, the center of attention by two Black men…does that warm your heart?

Welcome Back to the Black Bull's Dungeon - we are back open and better than ever with more big-thick black rides, contraptions, and of-course tons of fun on watching white cum-sluts get done.
ls.jpg

Here is one of our new contraptions - I call it the cum-slut-sardine-can. Since the whole body is submerged and she has to come up for air, once the mouth is exposed we immediately stuff it with a big black cock in which she must suck it good until hot black jizz spews all over her mouth and then she can be released.
View attachment 449268
I want to live there

Back