picky eaters, do they bother you?

Sorry, Vanessa. My statement was not meant as a complaint or something. It is perfectly acceptable that you limit your profile access with more restrictive filters. It is your private life and personality and has to be protected and taken care of. No problem with that at all. It`s just that it also limits useful functionality of this site. Best choice for your situation would be not to post any personally identifying content at all. Then there would be no need to lock others out anyway. jm2ct`s. ;)
try now babe.

I don't understand this. The only limits I have to my profile is members only. If you are a member here you shouldn't have any problems what-so-
ever. what do you wanna know anout me, I will andwer, lol

the only reason I have the only members filter on is because as a happily married girl, I didn't want some random dude to say " hey thats the gal that works at ****** realty! If they are members here at least I know we have a shared interest.

but seriously, if there is an issue with my account being viewed, can an admin help me out here? what did I do wrong?
You are right all ways protect your selfs and the ones you love.

my bad!!! I had it set to people I follow only! I apologize and I have made sure it was members . blame it on my blonde streaks! I still haven't put my other pics back up yet however.
M
It's actually bee *******. If that appeals to you go right ahead, but keep in mind you are taking food from a bee.
Thanks! That answers my question. I don't mind it from a palatability perspective. No worse than the innards. But now I understand the moral issue.

Back