picky eaters, do they bother you?

BlkTyler

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I would appreciate it if you let me know beforehand. This would not annoy me at all. I want to be able to pick a proper place that we can both enjoy and one that certainly accommodates you best. I would not mind trying something new

California's #1 BBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Say we went out for dinner. Im a pretty picky eater because I am vegan. no meat, cheese or dairy products no eggs or honey.Just so I know ahead of time, would that annoy you or would you like to know in advance so you can pick a proper place?
Whatever you like would be fine. A heads up would be nice so the place i choose would accomadate your needs

I'm an extremely healthful eater, so I prefer it. That said, it's worth noting being vegan doesn't necessarily make you a healthful eater, although it's a strong proxy.

I'm an extremely healthful eater, so I prefer it. That said, it's worth noting being vegan doesn't necessarily make you a healthful eater, although it's a strong proxy.
There's a lot of vegan junk food, but unless you're just eating oreos and the faux-meat stuff you're probably a lot healthier than most people. I don't consider myself picky though, just don't eat stuff that came from an animal.

The problem with vegan is that there are only so many healthful things to eat, and by crossing out chicken, fish and eggs, you're not left with many high-caloric options. Many vegans I know consume a lot more carbs/sugar than they otherwise would if they allowed themselves high-quality egg/occasional meat options.

I don't consume red meat or dairy, and have experimented extensively with vegan. It just wasn't for me, though. I exercise too much, my metabolism is too high, and I don't like cooking excessively for myself.

The problem with vegan is that there are only so many healthful things to eat, and by crossing out chicken, fish and eggs, you're not left with many high-caloric options. Many vegans I know consume a lot more carbs/sugar than they otherwise would if they allowed themselves high-quality egg/occasional meat options.

I don't consume red meat or dairy, and have experimented extensively with vegan. It just wasn't for me, though. I exercise too much, my metabolism is too high, and I don't like cooking excessively for myself.
I eat a lot of beans, potatoes, rice and other grains like that. I think people have a fear of carbs. The fact that they break down to sugar is not the same as drinking soda or ingesting tons of refined processed sugar.

Carbs are sugar, that much is true. No one said it's the same as soda or processed sugar, though, so that's needlessly preemptive.

I eat a lot of potatoes, beans and (forbidden; no more white) rice. And I love split peas, lentils, and all kinds of legumes and nuts. But the only vegan things that have a lot of calories are avocados and nuts. I eat them all the time, but it's simply not enough.

I can make potato soup and lentil and cauliflower soup, and bam, I'm hungry again two hours later.

I love a lot of vegan cuisine and regularly consume it. I aspire to become a vegetarian and, maybe, a vegan one day, strictly for spiritual/religious/moral reasons (the carbon imprint from meat eating is 3-4x the carbon imprint from transportation), but it will take time.

Carbs are sugar, that much is true. No one said it's the same as soda or processed sugar, though, so that's needlessly preemptive.

I eat a lot of potatoes, beans and (forbidden; no more white) rice. And I love split peas, lentils, and all kinds of legumes and nuts. But the only vegan things that have a lot of calories are avocados and nuts. I eat them all the time, but it's simply not enough.

I can make potato soup and lentil and cauliflower soup, and bam, I'm hungry again two hours later.

I love a lot of vegan cuisine and regularly consume it. I aspire to become a vegetarian and, maybe, a vegan one day, strictly for spiritual/religious/moral reasons (the carbon imprint from meat eating is 3-4x the carbon imprint from transportation), but it will take time.
Potatoes have a lot of calories and so do beans. They're very filling anyway.

Say we went out for dinner. Im a pretty picky eater because I am vegan. no meat, cheese or dairy products no eggs or honey.Just so I know ahead of time, would that annoy you or would you like to know in advance so you can pick a proper place?
haha come on man, vegan pussy smells great!lol
i attest! My ex-gf is vegan too and i always loved the smell and taste of her pussy. :angel: She also has showed me all the places in town; so, just in case you pay me a visit one day, i know where to take you out for dinner, hehe.
i don`t have a problem with vegan`s at all - most of them are above average intelligent people - there is scientific proof. ;) i am not vegan, though, but mostly* lacto-vegetarian.

*) sometimes i eat hen eggs, but never from the supermarket, only from a farmer i know personally, and where i can watch the chicks (<= no pun intended) run around in freedom anytime i like. :)

This is not nearly as sexy a subject of conversation as the smell of vanessa's pussy. Why no honey? It's just bee poop.
Vegans dom't eat any product that is animal derived. I never ate a lot of honey anyway so that part was easy for me. If I want something like, say, honey mustard I just use agave nectar.

lol, and yea my pussy smells fine. eating a lot of raw vegetables removes a lot of toxins from your body. I know my hubby loves it when he motorboats ny snatch, lol. and yea, I keep my own check too.:p

Last edited:
Sorry, my mistake. She only limits access to her profile. (Why would anybody do such a thing? *wondering*)
I don't understand this. The only limits I have to my profile is members only. If you are a member here you shouldn't have any problems what-so-
ever. what do you wanna know anout me, I will andwer, lol

the only reason I have the only members filter on is because as a happily married girl, I didn't want some random dude to say " hey thats the gal that works at ****** realty! If they are members here at least I know we have a shared interest.

but seriously, if there is an issue with my account being viewed, can an admin help me out here? what did I do wrong?