Pic found on girlfriend’s phone

I think they see each other at the gym , and probably more than just there .
Assumptions can ruin a relationship pretty quickly, Specialk.
Does she know you've been on her phone? Have you had any discussions regarding a "guy at the gym"? Photos like that are floating around everywhere ... it could be something she likes looking at and simply fantasying about ... no reality to it whatsoever. Before ruining your relationship with her, try "asking her" about that guy at the gym. I wouldn't let her know it bothers you or that you're jealous ... just confirm the photo(s). I suspicion that this is a phantom pic (not real).

Assumptions can ruin a relationship pretty quickly, Specialk.
Does she know you've been on her phone? Have you had any discussions regarding a "guy at the gym"? Photos like that are floating around everywhere ... it could be something she likes looking at and simply fantasying about ... no reality to it whatsoever. Before ruining your relationship with her, try "asking her" about that guy at the gym. I wouldn't let her know it bothers you or that you're jealous ... just confirm the photo(s). I suspicion that this is a phantom pic (not real).
Yep , she did let me know and it’s all good . I think one of her girlfriends has been with him and they have met him at the gym they frequently go to . I’ll post more as it progresses.

Back