Physical attraction or...

Do you just fuck anyone?

Personally, has to be physical attraction and must have chemistry. Can't fuck no ugly fat guy here.

If bull would be muscle man with 10 inch dick and with IQ 55... Thank you, but NO.
Our first black man was mature, fat, inteligent, handsome person, with average dick and we are happy with this. Personality is very important.

There was a time in my life where I wasn't all that picky about who I had sex with. And then I got married and settled down a lot. My then husband surprised me with his cucky aspirations about sharing me with several of his black co-workers. Big mistake on his part. I loved it big time. He did not. The hook was set. Hubby is long gone, and I have returned to my slutty ways. May not be love, but it ain't bad.

When seeking someone for a lasting relationship, there must be an attraction, both physically and we must have common desires. When meeting someone new, we talk a lot first, and always the first meeting is social. Now, I have met guys and ended up having sex, but that is rare.

When seeking someone for a lasting relationship, there must be an attraction, both physically and we must have common desires. When meeting someone new, we talk a lot first, and always the first meeting is social. Now, I have met guys and ended up having sex, but that is rare.
That's the same with me! I just can't fuck a person and not get to know them. I've met two black guys on different sites that I have gotten to know personally. I fuck both regularly bareback because I know both on a personal level. One is married and the other is in a relationship. I must be doing something right if they both keep coming back for more.

That's the same with me! I just can't fuck a person and not get to know them. I've met two black guys on different sites that I have gotten to know personally. I fuck both regularly bareback because I know both on a personal level. One is married and the other is in a relationship. I must be doing something right if they both keep coming back for more.
My current black bf is married, and he says that I do all the erotic things his wife won't. Married men tend to be less promiscuous, which lowers the risk of std.

Of course anyone with standards doesn't just fuck anyone....Duh !!

However I met a learning disabled woman at my gym.
5'6 119 pounds short hair and she's home alone a lot with no *******.
I felt bad after fucking her, but not bad enough to not fuck her.
I ghosted her after fucking her 3 times. Physical attraction was there and honestly it was all most married professional men need for "side pussy"no2.gif

Privacy is a disgression. I don't post up my picture and yes I am attractive
Attractive is in the eye of the individuals who gazes upon you .
Personally i think your attitude is ******* and you have a hint of immaturity that makes you unappealing.

But I'm sure your good enough for a vapid big dick brotha needing a pump and dump.

Back