Phone screenshots? (lil Rant)

KsChocolate

Male
Real Person
From
KS, US
Why the hell are people able to post phone screenshots but not able to post the pic? In order to take a phone screenshots the pic is usually full-screen on the phone. Which to means it being looked at full-screen online and then screenshot'ed. Cause there's no need to screenshot something that already in your phone. I'm i the only one that finds this weird?

If you have the photo in a secret folder it won't let you share it unless you remove it from secret folder. It's actually easier to screenshot then move photo around. Just my experience.
Nah. Why not just unhide said folder and re-hide when done. Your going thru extra steps just taking a screenshot and then getting to it. Not to mention said photo is now no longer hidden, and in your gallery. Which means you you have to delete the screenshot.

I know when we want to post a pic it only gives us access to our main photos NOT our locked photos so quick and easy is to screenshot it then delete it later so our pics stay in locked folder not in main folder

That's actually a good point. When I want to share stuff I always have to download it, share it and then remember to delete it.

The quick moment of panic when you are showing a friend something in your gallery and notice a picture that you've forgotten to delete :bounce:
I know when we want to post a pic it only gives us access to our main photos NOT our locked photos so quick and easy is to screenshot it then delete it later so our pics stay in locked folder not in main folder
It would be the same to just un-lock and re-lock.

Back