Phoenix AZ September 19-21, We host!

PAWGKitty90

Couple
Real Person
From
MO, US
We are looking for bull(s) to come play with me in Gilbert! Open to GB or multiple bulls after each other. Open to females as well (Hubby is a BBC).

Must be able to show recent clean test results as we are DDF. Please be trimmed up, good hygiene, THICK, NON SMOKING of any kind due to medical reasons and be laid back! We like to have fun and are open to a one time or someone I can play with consistently. We host!

KIK is easiest for quicker response times sweet_n_salty247

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629_122209_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629_122209_Gallery.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 235
We are looking for bull(s) to come play with me in Gilbert! Open to GB or multiple bulls after each other. Open to females as well (Hubby is a BBC).

Must be able to show recent clean test results as we are DDF. Please be trimmed up, good hygiene, THICK, NON SMOKING of any kind due to medical reasons and be laid back! We like to have fun and are open to a one time or someone I can play with consistently. We host!

good luck guys

If you want to coordinate, I might be able to round up some bulls for your trip
how often do you visit Arizona??

Damn I would live to swing by

Back