*Philly/CNJ area* Fit, DDF, Well-Educated 28 year-old w/ BBC

Sannu2017

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
Hi,

I'm a fit, *******- and disease-free, well-educated 28 year-old SBM in the Philadelphia/central NJ area seeking a clean, kinky 22-45 year-old woman for ongoing fun. Something exclusive with a single woman would be ideal, but I'm also open to a woman who is partnered assuming consistent meetups would be on the table.

I'm very interested in hearing from PAWGs, as well as Latinas and Asians. Some of my interests sexually are: sensual massages, oral (giving and receiving), foreplay, sensual sex with intensity interspersed throughout, being swallowed, and giving facials.

If interested, PM me with a bit about yourself and some body pics and we can move the convo over to Kik after a few messages.

C.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm a fit, *******- and disease-free, well-educated 28 year-old SBM in the Philadelphia/central NJ area seeking a clean, kinky 22-45 year-old woman for ongoing fun. Something exclusive with a single woman would be ideal, but I'm also open to a woman who is partnered assuming consistent meetups would be on the table.

I'm very interested in hearing from PAWGs, as well as Latinas and Asians. Some of my interests sexually are: sensual massages, oral (giving and receiving), foreplay, sensual sex with intensity interspersed throughout, being swallowed, and giving facials.

If interested, PM me with a bit about yourself and some body pics and we can move the convo over to Kik after a few messages.

View attachment 3665499
How big are u

Hi,

View attachment 3665499
How big

Back