Phat vs Fat

There’s a big difference between the two. I have seen some ladies on here Cal themselves fat when they are no where near being fat. With that being said I think it’s time to explain the difference

PHAT (Pretty, Hot and Tempting) or Thick is that body that makes your dick hard enough to drive a nail through a steel beam, thick legs that make you want to wear the thighs like earmuffs and tits that make a grown man wanna breast feed!

Fat is when you get in the car and the hub caps pop off.

So ladies if that’s not happening then you are not Fat you are PPPHHHAAATTT/TTTHHHIIICCCKKK and you have the type of body that will make a preacher cuss in church.

I’ve never seen a woman here or anywhere else call themselves “fat”. No, what’s common is for a fat woman to misappropriate “phat” or “thick”. That’s what we see some women doing 🤷🏽‍♂️

I dunno... maybe fat girls can also be PHAT. Like with black dick, its not just about the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight of the dog. I've been with black guys who had big thick cocks, and were terrible in the sack. And the less endowed brothers who knocked my socks off. I imagine that there are some fat girls who will suck your dick way better than some skinny neurotic white girl. Some fat girls who will make you cum harder than you ever imagined. Hella PHAT.

I dunno... maybe fat girls can also be PHAT. Like with black dick, its not just about the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight of the dog. I've been with black guys who had big thick cocks, and were terrible in the sack. And the less endowed brothers who knocked my socks off. I imagine that there are some fat girls who will suck your dick way better than some skinny neurotic white girl. Some fat girls who will make you cum harder than you ever imagined. Hella PHAT.
That statement is 100%true, there has been a tiny girl that really turned me off, but what people would call a fat girl that was amazing, I know for me I just prefer a healthy woman, whether fat or phat that's happy in their own skin. I was worried I was going to break a more skinnier tooth pick girl years ago. I don't discriminate there have been petite women in my life that have wore me out, just the average every day thick/phat to fat in my years of experience have been more great encounters as now days most women fit somewhere between say size 5-20 which kinda in my mind is what I see as phat but some people may consider going towards fat on the higher end. Just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.

Back