Phat vs Fat

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
There’s a big difference between the two. I have seen some ladies on here Cal themselves fat when they are no where near being fat. With that being said I think it’s time to explain the difference

PHAT (Pretty, Hot and Tempting) or Thick is that body that makes your dick hard enough to drive a nail through a steel beam, thick legs that make you want to wear the thighs like earmuffs and tits that make a grown man wanna breast feed!

Fat is when you get in the car and the hub caps pop off.

So ladies if that’s not happening then you are not Fat you are PPPHHHAAATTT/TTTHHHIIICCCKKK and you have the type of body that will make a preacher cuss in church.

There’s a big difference between the two. I have seen some ladies on here Cal themselves fat when they are no where near being fat. With that being said I think it’s time to explain the difference

PHAT (Pretty, Hot and Tempting) or Thick is that body that makes your dick hard enough to drive a nail through a steel beam, thick legs that make you want to wear the thighs like earmuffs and tits that make a grown man wanna breast feed!

Fat is when you get in the car and the hub caps pop off.

So ladies if that’s not happening then you are not Fat you are PPPHHHAAATTT/TTTHHHIIICCCKKK and you have the type of body that will make a preacher cuss in church.
Thank you for explaining that to us my King! ❤

20200921_152535 (1).jpg
.... I will for now on refer to my big bottom ☝🏾,
as a PHAT Ass !

Back