Petite Blonde GF in Charlotte NC for well hung

I had two couples contact me yesterday, one was visiting this week (1 guy (hubby) left Kik name and phone number) and other was another male. I'm only interested in speaking with the woman only. Both profiles weren't verifed and neither had pics of the wives in question so I just hit the ignore buttom and cut them out of my life. If you're aren't verified as a couple or don't have pics of the wife on the profile as a couple, then I'm not interested. Thanks. Hopefully the OP will verified themselves soon. Happy New Year's everyone.

I totally get that. My FWB is finally starting to want to meet up with a black guy (after 2+ years of talking about it). Nobody here has contacted me, but I did post on Doublelist, and weeding through some fakes/flakes, found a few. I do this type of initial contact, then give the guy her Kik, and let them talk without me.

That said, on this site, I don't blame you, there are a TON of fakes here, guys pretending to be a couple, just looking to jerk off to black cock pics, I think.

Back