BBC boyfriend in Chicago

suponb2w

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
I'm a 29 yo married woman in Chicago, been regularly cucking my husband for about 6 months now. I've had some amazing experiences so far but looking to find someone who would be available during the day and live nearby for some regular (essentially daily) fun!

I'm looking for a "boyfriend" with a BBC (I'm definitely a size queen and the girthier the better!) who lives in the city/Humboldt Park area, can host and is OK with filming (for personal use). Lastly, I'm looking for a boyfriend who is bi, so we could incorporate my cuck into our play eventually - but it would be just us for a while.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but in return I will make sure your fat dick gets satisfied like it deserves...

If we click and have chemistry, I'd love to meet up and chat a bit more and eventually take your fat dick balls deep ;)I am 5'6'', 140lbs, petite with a fat ass, European with brown hair and blue eyes, a working professional with an adventurous side! Super into sucking dick/swallowing, rough sex, and anal play. Happy to share more info, just DM me.

suponbbc-png.5294112

Attachments

• suponbbc.PNG
    suponbbc.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,366
I'm a 29 yo married woman in Chicago, been regularly cucking my husband for about 6 months now. I've had some amazing experiences so far but looking to find someone who would be available during the day and live nearby for some regular (essentially daily) fun!

I'm looking for a "boyfriend" with a BBC (I'm definitely a size queen and the girthier the better!) who lives in the city/Humboldt Park area, can host and is OK with filming (for personal use). Lastly, I'm looking for a boyfriend who is bi, so we could incorporate my cuck into our play eventually - but it would be just us for a while.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but in return I will make sure your fat dick gets satisfied like it deserves...

If we click and have chemistry, I'd love to meet up and chat a bit more and eventually take your fat dick balls deep ;)I am 5'6'', 140lbs, petite with a fat ass, European with brown hair and blue eyes, a working professional with an adventurous side! Super into sucking dick/swallowing, rough sex, and anal play. Happy to share more info, just DM me.

suponbbc-png.5294112
I'm very interested. I just sent you a message

suponbbc-png.5294112
Get some BBC!!

suponbbc-png.5294112
I want to fuck her 7084000452

suponbbc-png.5294112
I hope that you find what you’re looking for & share with the class. 😉 I’m very interested in sessions with you, and cucking your husband, but I’m not Bi unfortunately. Keep me in mind if anything comes up. 😈

suponbbc-png.5294112
Absolutely 💯 yes please

Back