Personality of bull

Wasaam

Male
Do you think it's better that the bull interfere with every decision in his couple house or just accept him for sex ?
What's the benefit of each personality?

A marriage is a covenant, a contract, an exclusive agreement between a couple. Any person or persons invited into their marriage or relationship for the purposes of fun, pleasure ect has absolutely no place and no right to interfere with that couple at all period. That marriage covenant, contract, agreement has preeminence over the personal hangups of a weak bull!

Any bull who whispers to someone's wife that he would rather be alone with her without her husband is weak and far from being Alpha or dominant. Why is the bull weak? As a dominant Alpha bull there is nothing that I would say or do to that mans wife that I wouldn't say or do while he is watching me do it. If I want to ******* her with cock, slap her with the meat, and then make her rim my ass I have no problem doing it while her husband watches because he needs to see how big of a slut his lovely hotwife is. If I want to make slow deep passionate love to her whispering sexy things in her ear until I fill her insides up with cum, then I have no problem with hubby watching it all go down because I know and understand that I am the guest. It's his party and he's catering not me. I'm just here to enjoy the cake and ice cream and go home!

As the bull I do have a rule when it comes to couples that the wife is "totally uninhibited" and able to fully express her sexual desires without restrictions. If that can't happen and there is all kinds of rules and hangups then I respectfully decline and keep it moving. For example if a guy says that I can play with his wife but I cannot kiss her I will respectfully decline and let him know that doesn't seem like an appealing arrangement to me so I am going to pass.

As a dominant Alpha bull I find it much more exciting to dominate a mans wife while he watches me doing it. Triggering the epitome of her slutty nature right before his ver eyes vs wanting to sneak and hide just to fuck her with confidence. News flash if you don't have confidence in front of hubby then you don't really have confidence as a bull at all.

Now if the couple and the bull are involved in some kind of full on role playing black owned couples arrangement with their bull then obviously there is a mutual agreement in the relationship among them all that gives him the temporary authority to interfere and in that case its actually a part of the allure of the whole arrangement is the bull dominating and interfering within the couples marriage and asserting his will.

Back