Permanent Chastity

I wish my wife would find a small enough cage. my balls hide inside me like a sissy that I am and the cage, no matter how big or small, falls off. I think I may need a belt, but I don't know enough of that. research needs to get done.

I'm not sure permanent chastity is actually attainable. That is, if you mean permanent, as in chastity 100% of the time, never ever removed. I'm sure the device will need to be removed in some situations.

I would estimate that I keep my cuck husband (PK) in a device at least 95% of the time. The other 5% is for daily supervised showers, medical and other situations where it might not be appropriate for display. He is PA pierced, and secured by the hook in a modified Lori 1A, Male Chastity Now (MCN), Glands Armor 2 or Badass Workroom, BA-33 gland only cage.

Does your Keyholder keep you caged in a so called permanent state?

This is PK in the Lori

View attachment 6412837
I’ve been in permanent chastity for 15 years and in my experience agree with Mrs. MM’s estimate of 95% locked and 5% out for hygiene.

I'm not sure permanent chastity is actually attainable. That is, if you mean permanent, as in chastity 100% of the time, never ever removed. I'm sure the device will need to be removed in some situations.

I would estimate that I keep my cuck husband (PK) in a device at least 95% of the time. The other 5% is for daily supervised showers, medical and other situations where it might not be appropriate for display. He is PA pierced, and secured by the hook in a modified Lori 1A, Male Chastity Now (MCN), Glands Armor 2 or Badass Workroom, BA-33 gland only cage.

Does your Keyholder keep you caged in a so called permanent state?

This is PK in the Lori

View attachment 6412837
That's a great looking device. Very secure but not overly covering either. Makes sense why you can keep him locked most of the time. I assume he's good with it? Does he still service you? Tongue? Toys? How often? How often are you with Bulls if any? His frustration must be epic....does he get any relief?

I assume he's good with it?
When we entered into our FLR/chastity/cuckold lifestyle we were fully aware of what we were getting into. We also knew that our expectations would have to be modified and adjusted to make it fit our needs and desires.

Does he still service you? Tongue? Toys? How often?
He does, with both. At least twice daily, morning wake up and evening retiring for the night. Sometimes a nooner if I am working from home.

How often are you with Bulls if any?
I hate the term Bull. I have a regular young man who I consider my boyfriend. He will visit on weekends 2 or 3 times a month, but it is dependent on this work schedule and travel. Being Bi-sexual I have a few girlfriends that we will get together occasionally.

His frustration must be epic....does he get any relief?
Not so much anymore. He has adapted and learned to accept what he bargained for sort of speak. He may earn a caged ruined orgasm induced by me and my Magic Wand on average about every 5 or 6 weeks. On the occasion he has behaved in an exemplary manor, he may receive the opportunity of PIV "seconds" after my boyfriend, and I have finished.

Back