Performance issues???

cuckcplSTL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Hey everyone, wife writing here.
We have had a few good times but we’ve also had few experiences that the guy had issues getting hard or able to perform. It is frustrating when you have the vibe, the chemistry the hotness but then…not able to get hard!!!
I don’t take it personal since if you have gone that far with a women/couple there has to be the desire, right??!!! So why, what happens?
I am asking as a concerned wife who likes to have fun with the right guy, but is tired of being disappointed.
Do we continue?????

I had severe ED issues. Nothing worked. Pills, shots, Swiss wave.. got a penile implant. While it reduced my length, pump it up and it stays had

Well I am sixty four almost sixty five. Widower. It depends on who I am with and what we are up to.

If it’s a mercy fuck yes there are issues, not really into that sort of thing.

If it‘s a quicky fuck yes there are issues, again not into that sort of thing.

When it’s a relaxed laid back sort of thing then I am still good for two or three times over a four to six hour time frame.

Slowing down. In my twenties was good for seven or eight times a night five nights a week. No pills or pumps.

Performance issues for a husband with a wife in very much need of a man’s touch and pleasure is the perfect opportunity for this lifestyle.

believe me his dick will get rock hard and stay hard all night on a night that he lets her be alone with a Black lover…. His performance issues will disappear when she arrives home after finally being made love to … his mind is racing with thoughts of what happened….they’ll spend weeks going over the details as he can have sex again.

Performance issues for a husband with a wife in very much need of a man’s touch and pleasure is the perfect opportunity for this lifestyle.

believe me his dick will get rock hard and stay hard all night on a night that he lets her be alone with a Black lover…. His performance issues will disappear when she arrives home after finally being made love to … his mind is racing with thoughts of what happened….they’ll spend weeks going over the details as he can have sex again.
Its true

I did this i cum 3 time in a day

The same way a man needs to focus on and take care of his overall health by having a proper diet and regular exercise a man needs to specifically focus on his libido health as well.

.Get your testosterone level checked. It naturally drops after 40. You're testosterone being low could be the problem. If it's low find and take a testosterone booster and supercharge you libido.

.Just like many of us take multivitamins and supplements for our overall health find the right herbal supplements for your libido: Maca Root, Pine Bark Extract, Horny Goat Weed, Ashwagandha, Beet Root powder, L-Arginine supplements ect. Find the right products for you even if you have to try them all or a combination cocktail of a some of these products but do something to keep your libido strong and supercharged!

How you know it's working? When you see something sexy and you are getting hard anywhere at any time. When you are waking up with a boner.

I love taking a woman's hand and placing it on my rock hard BBC that's about to break my pants because I'm getting ready to blow her back out! Be careful getting down on your knees to pull it out because you could lose an eye! When you have a rock hard pipe down your leg a woman knows she in for a good one!

Hadn't checked this thread in a while, but I think you all are misunderstanding. It's NOT hubby that can't get hard, it's our play partner! So disappointing!

Without knowing more of the details it is hard to say. I can speak from my own experiences and maybe the men you are meeting are experiencing something similar.

My wife and I are casual swingers. Great sex life and I have no problems getting hard when it’s just us. Masturbate multiple times a day. However, in some circumstances with other couples and single women I have initial issues getting hard. For me, it is caused by a few contributing factors:

-What I will call ‘performance anxiety’. There is some pressure with strangers in a kinky sexual situation to please them and facilitate everyone having a good time. Being comfortable with the other party tends to make this fade over time.

-Distractions. I’m a very cerebral person sexually now that I’m 40. Our cats scratching at the door to get in when I’m fucking my wife can cause me to lose focus. Similarly, when I’m with another couple, things like the husband being very verbal and directive with his wife can cause me to have a hard time being in the moment.

-Foreplay. This is related to the above, but I like foreplay. Kissing, touching, the lead up. It all makes it easier for me to get hard. Getting a woman naked and just dropping my pants to fuck isnt my speed.

Once I’m hard, I’m good with no issues. Hope it helps and good luck!

Hey everyone, wife writing here.
We have had a few good times but we’ve also had few experiences that the guy had issues getting hard or able to perform. It is frustrating when you have the vibe, the chemistry the hotness but then…not able to get hard!!!
I don’t take it personal since if you have gone that far with a women/couple there has to be the desire, right??!!! So why, what happens?
I am asking as a concerned wife who likes to have fun with the right guy, but is tired of being disappointed.
Do we continue?????
Try me

Back