Percent of Women Who have Shared a Bull with a Friend

Have You Shared a Bull with a Friend

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
As a single who has been a bull in the lifestyle for over 10 years I can offer some pretty hot and relevant perspective on the subject.

I have been been I quite a few cuckold relationships over the years and I have had at least half of those hotwives introduce me to a friend of theirs both in and outside of the lifestyle. The sentiment is "bbc is so good that they want all their friends to experience it"!

I have also been pretty fortunate to have actually found myself playing and participating in the lifestyle in the more higher upper echelon circles of the lifestyle here where I live in San Diego. I meet a couple on a swinger site and I go meet them at their homes in some of the most upscale and affluent cities in San Diego like La Jolla, Del Mar, Ranch Santa Fe, Ranch Bernardo, La Costa, Carlsbad, Coronado Island, and parts of Downtown San Diego. I meet them and show that lovely hotwife a wonderful time giving her that BBC and all its glory. Then they would ask me to attend lifestyle parties with them in the affluent places. Of course I said yes, but the number one reason why they would ask me to come along is because these hotwives were very attractive trophy wives who were freaks and very fun to play with. They would often get invited to all the best and most exclusive lifestyle parties but according to them most of the time there wouldn't be enough BBC at these high end lifestyle parties. I have had women tell me that either they didn't have any black guys at all or the one or two that were there at the party were already somebody's bull who was not willing to share with any of the other ladies. So I was told if you bring your own BBC to the party then you will always be satisfied. So many of these couple's would get invited to these parties and would immediately ask "can I bring a black male friend"? I personally have yet for any couple to tell me that they were told no they couldn't bring their bull to an exclusive private party.

I have had quite a few hotwives share me with a friend for her birthday. Most were just freaks and loved to share with their lifestyle girlfriends who loved bbc like them. I have even had one bring me her sister and we had the most wild threesome ever.

Here's what you gotta understand just like it's a high honor and a privilege for hubby to share his hotwife with the bulls it's also an honor and a privilege for the hotwife to share her bull with her friends. Especially if we are talking about a bull that she has a pretty intimate relationship with. Especially if the dick is some of the best she's ever had. At the end of the day they are still women who want to be the center of attention and have as much pleasure as they can handle. Sharing BBC for some people is not an easy thing to do. I have experienced being in group situations where a wife didn't want to share me with any other woman in the room and the only way I got freed up to play with other women is that hubby had to come and tap me out so that he could take a turn. Hubby's can sense when their wives are liking the dick just a bit too much! LOL.

Ok I hope that information gives you some insight on hotwives sharing bulls. If you have any questions just shoot me a message! ✌♠️😎

As a single who has been a bull in the lifestyle for over 10 years I can offer some pretty hot and relevant perspective on the subject.

I have been been I quite a few cuckold relationships over the years and I have had at least half of those hotwives introduce me to a friend of theirs both in and outside of the lifestyle. The sentiment is "bbc is so good that they want all their friends to experience it"!

I have also been pretty fortunate to have actually found myself playing and participating in the lifestyle in the more higher upper echelon circles of the lifestyle here where I live in San Diego. I meet a couple on a swinger site and I go meet them at their homes in some of the most upscale and affluent cities in San Diego like La Jolla, Del Mar, Ranch Santa Fe, Ranch Bernardo, La Costa, Carlsbad, Coronado Island, and parts of Downtown San Diego. I meet them and show that lovely hotwife a wonderful time giving her that BBC and all its glory. Then they would ask me to attend lifestyle parties with them in the affluent places. Of course I said yes, but the number one reason why they would ask me to come along is because these hotwives were very attractive trophy wives who were freaks and very fun to play with. They would often get invited to all the best and most exclusive lifestyle parties but according to them most of the time there wouldn't be enough BBC at these high end lifestyle parties. I have had women tell me that either they didn't have any black guys at all or the one or two that were there at the party were already somebody's bull who was not willing to share with any of the other ladies. So I was told if you bring your own BBC to the party then you will always be satisfied. So many of these couple's would get invited to these parties and would immediately ask "can I bring a black male friend"? I personally have yet for any couple to tell me that they were told no they couldn't bring their bull to an exclusive private party.

I have had quite a few hotwives share me with a friend for her birthday. Most were just freaks and loved to share with their lifestyle girlfriends who loved bbc like them. I have even had one bring me her sister and we had the most wild threesome ever.

Here's what you gotta understand just like it's a high honor and a privilege for hubby to share his hotwife with the bulls it's also an honor and a privilege for the hotwife to share her bull with her friends. Especially if we are talking about a bull that she has a pretty intimate relationship with. Especially if the dick is some of the best she's ever had. At the end of the day they are still women who want to be the center of attention and have as much pleasure as they can handle. Sharing BBC for some people is not an easy thing to do. I have experienced being in group situations where a wife didn't want to share me with any other woman in the room and the only way I got freed up to play with other women is that hubby had to come and tap me out so that he could take a turn. Hubby's can sense when their wives are liking the dick just a bit too much! LOL.

Ok I hope that information gives you some insight on hotwives sharing bulls. If you have any questions just shoot me a message! ✌♠️😎
Thanks for the reply

Back