people who BS...

What is up with these flaky people on here acting like they want to hook up but when you want to set a date to meet them or even ask to see pictures they make up excuses or turn ghost? I mean if you're truly not down to see your wife get fucked by a BBC or your a woman that's timid STOP wasting guy's time DM'ing them already knowing you're not going to meet up with them and make ******* happen. It gets so annoying.

What is up with these flaky people on here acting like they want to hook up but when you want to set a date to meet them or even ask to see pictures they make up excuses or turn ghost? I mean if you're truly not down to see your wife get fucked by a BBC or your a woman that's timid STOP wasting guy's time DM'ing them already knowing you're not going to meet up with them and make ******* happen. It gets so annoying.
You are being fooled because you are allowing yourself to be fooled.

Best way not to get upset.
1. Email with profiles and lay out your expectations
2. Exchange contact info
3. exchange photos that are "verified"
4. Set up a phone call or video chat
5. set up a date to meet.

If the profile does not follow through on any of these things, you are the one that is following a "fantasy" not them.

I have a lot of profiles that go through step 1 and 2, but cannot do step 3.
I dont waste my time.

You are being fooled because you are allowing yourself to be fooled.

Best way not to get upset.
1. Email with profiles and lay out your expectations
2. Exchange contact info
3. exchange photos that are "verified"
4. Set up a phone call or video chat
5. set up a date to meet.

If the profile does not follow through on any of these things, you are the one that is following a "fantasy" not them.

I have a lot of profiles that go through step 1 and 2, but cannot do step 3.
I dont waste my tim
I am not upset it just gets annoying lol. I mean What's the whole point? but I am definitely going to change some things on my profile.

I am not upset it just gets annoying lol. I mean What's the whole point? but I am definitely going to change some things on my profile.
I hear you
but all of social media and online is an "escape" for people.
You are just talking to too many people, you are getting caught in the online fake world.
but thats why most people are here because their real world SUCKS!!

You mean to say your unverified, empty profile isn't working out?
Elementary School Lol GIF by ABC Network
I took my pictures off since this site has too many flaky people, and all the verification was done off the site so..

This site is not well set up for hooking up. I gave up the idea of using it for such a long time ago. In fact that pretty much applies to the internet as a whole for me, although I know it does work for some people. So now, for me, it is more about looking at IR sex pics, and exchanging some thoughts.

Consider this. As a white male I can't verify. I live in a part of the world with a low percentage of African-origin blacks. Right now, I have a horny Korean girlfriend I'd love to hook up with a hung black guy. However, it's too damn difficult, in so many ways. This site is definitely not the answer.

There is a black guy I have chatted to in the chat facility here who lives in Japan. As it turns out, I have a female, Japanese friend in his vicinity, and I was very keen to hook them up! I gave him my email, and I thought there was a chance we might exchange some emails and then Zoom chat. I just wanted to know him a little before hooking up my friend in another country! He didn't email. He recontacted me in the chat after many months of silence, and I asked again for him to email. He didn't. I actually don't think he is a fake. I guess he feels there are just too many steps, with too much likelihood of something going wrong in any of those steps.

Such is life.

This site is not well set up for hooking up. I gave up the idea of using it for such a long time ago. In fact that pretty much applies to the internet as a whole for me, although I know it does work for some people. So now, for me, it is more about looking at IR sex pics, and exchanging some thoughts.

Consider this. As a white male I can't verify. I live in a part of the world with a low percentage of African-origin blacks. Right now, I have a horny Korean girlfriend I'd love to hook up with a hung black guy. However, it's too damn difficult, in so many ways. This site is definitely not the answer.

There is a black guy I have chatted to in the chat facility here who lives in Japan. As it turns out, I have a female, Japanese friend in his vicinity, and I was very keen to hook them up! I gave him my email, and I thought there was a chance we might exchange some emails and then Zoom chat. I just wanted to know him a little before hooking up my friend in another country! He didn't email. He recontacted me in the chat after many months of silence, and I asked again for him to email. He didn't. I actually don't think he is a fake. I guess he feels there are just too many steps, with too much likelihood of something going wrong in any of those steps.

Such is life.
It's stories like this that make laugh. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back