Pegging/Anal sex for cuckold/hubby

Does cuckold/hubby have pegging/anal sex???

• No - and don't want it

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • No - would like to try it

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Yes - once, and didn't like it

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Yes - actively engage in pegging with wife/gf

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • Yes - actively engage in anal sex with bull/bf

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Yes - actively engage in anal sex with others

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters
3872.jpg

I think when done correctly, when done lovingly, pegging can greatly improve the relationship between a cuckold and his wife. It's very intimate, very sexual, and is something can be shared only between him and his wife (a bull isn't necessarily needed).

More importantly I think it gives the wife a very powerful and physical way of breaking her boy's "male ego" and helping him come to terms with the fact that he isn't a traditional "alpha male." If she can take control away from him and lovingly humiliate him (while also making him cum hard), she will have gone a long way in establishing the interpersonal dynamics that *ahem* also govern cuckolding.

Most of us cuckold husbands in our poly-Family group are taken from behind on a regular basis, not only by our Dominant Men, but by our Dominant Ladies, our Wives, and we also have seven gay Doms (brought in by our Wives to add to our humiliation), and we have five transgenders (we call them our "Special Ladies") who are Dominant to us as well.

This is starting to become a huge fantasy for me. My wife will show me the big cocks she's had and I've started to almost become jealous of her. Now that I'm not allowed to fuck her I feel like I should take the next step and just remove my dick from the sexual equation completely.

My wife fucks me with her strap on and our life like black dildo sometimes caged and sometimes with my lil dick just dangling back and forth with her thrusts. She has become more assertive and I love the emasculation when she slaps my ass, pulls my hair and makes me admit out loud to her that I am her lil cucky bitch. I love when she is fucking me that she makes me admit that I love cock in my boi pussy and she has me ask her to please fuck me harder. When she talks to me like that and I answer her, it makes me feel so submissive and I leak with precum more and more as I get fucked like a bitch with my ass up. I even rub my lil dick like a pussy clit and moan for her while she is fucking me. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Being pegged is an amazing feeling. The orgasms are the best ever. Started chastity recently and my wife’s goal is to fuck me while I’m in my small cock cage and to get me to cum. Can’t wait for that to happen....

Being pegged is an amazing feeling. The orgasms are the best ever. Started chastity recently and my wife’s goal is to fuck me while I’m in my small cock cage and to get me to cum. Can’t wait for that to happen....
when I was working as a DOM - I'd dress them in g-belt, hose, and heels, zip tie the wrists to their ankles and do them with my 10" black beauty strap-on!

My first time was great. I had zero idea about pegging at this point. My ex must have been planning for weeks buying everything.
She never was very kinky unless I started it.
It was a Friday night, she met me and my friends out at a bar. She looked great.
After everyone went home, we stayed for one more *******. Flirting, having fun.
When we got home, the moment the front door closed. She told me to strip right there, very unusual. She also took her clothes off, black stockings, small g string. Nice black leather bra. I was impressed, she never wore things like this out of the house.
Next she came behind me, put a blind fold over my eyes.
She said I was to do what ever she said that night.
Next she started putting something on my cock an balls.
She had some difficulties as it was her first time. She was pulling, snapping things into place.
Was a leather cock and ball spreader, seperater.
Once she had me lock in. One more shape
The end had a metal hook. She attached me to a dog lease from the tip of my cock
She lead me up the stairs, slowly as I could see nothing. Past our bedroom, down the hall to the guest room.
She put another device around my head, it was a chin strap dildo
She told me to fuck her good. I did the best I could but it was difficult, I had to use my whole body. She was very wet from the sound an a little pussy juice that landed on my face.
After 15 minutes I was sweating from face fucking her
She got me up on all fours, she had restraints ready.
All four of my limbs were tied.
She didnt say much but I could tell she loved every minute of this.
She got behind me, I still didnt know I was a out to be fucked till a out 30 seconds before I lost my anal virginity to her.
I felt a hand on each hip
I thought is she going to fuck me?
I felt the cold lube
Holy ******* what is happening?
Next I felt her tip
She didnt start small
First thrust I let out a guttural moan
Second thrust my knees got week
Third thrust she was buried.
My God her cock was huge.
She was so excited she paused for a second.
Next thing I know she is fucking the living ******* out of me. Just pounding away. I was tied real good. I couldn't move more than a couple inches. She had me till she was done.
I bent my head down, arched my ass to give her better angle. At first is was painful, little burning. With in five minutes my ass relaxed.
Then I enjoyed it, at that moment I surrendered
I was here. I would have done anything.
I hadn't touch my cock all night. It was straining against the cocks straps.
I was leaking like a bitch.
I now remember I still had the chin strap on as it was hitting my chest as I was close to cumming.
Once I said that, she was determined to make me cum by fucking me.
The next 5 minutes was heaven. When I blew my load my ass was shaking uncontrollably.
She was tired.
She untied me
I fell on to my back
She adjusted my chin strap
She now sat on my face for a few minutes
We both were tired.
She got off my face
She took off my blind fold.
I could believe how bright the lights were. I was surprised she likes to fuck in mood lighting
I then noticed she went over and turned off our cam recorder.
She video the whole thing
Crazy thing she was playing Billy Joel greatest hits CD.
Till this day whenever I hear a song of his. My Sphincter puckers. She only fucked me a few times after this. I had to ask, she never did it on her own.
She never told me what gave her the idea.
I still watch the video once in while. That was over 20 years ago

Back