Payment

As a bull I'm already consuming the most valuable thing that a hubby has to offer and that is the priceless l❤ve of his most precious and prized possession his lovely hotwife! So what other payment should there be than that? The man is already coming to the table with the most valuable thing he has in this world. What more should he give than that?

Not trying to knock any mans hustle but in my opinion a bull requesting payment is a bull that doesn't recognize what he's really getting!

re: Payment

Possibly ... here's why:
I imagine, in some cases, its how one sees ones own self. If he's in the professional ******* business (gigolo), I can understand a man asking/expecting paymen . Those type are usually expected to be "exceptionally" talented and attractive. No different than their counterparts in the ******* trade. They make their living income doing this, afterall.

I use to think being a gigolo would be a neat job, but then, it takes a unique kind of guy that can bed down with any woman and get "turned-on" enough to maintain an erection to perform.

Back