PAWG wives , question for bulls and hubbies

Bulls: just out of curiosity I just want to know why it’s always perceived that black men like thick white women ? I as a white man always found myself drawn to PAWG’s (to each their own of course !)

Hubbies: As time went on I basically found myself having to “break up” black men approaching my wife everywhere we went. A close black friend of mine (not a bull) recently told me “you know you’re married to a black man magnet right bud ?” Lol.

I’ve soon after fought the jealousy and for some reason cannot get the image out of my mind now of her bouncing on a bbc and getting dominated by a bunch of different black men.

Wife wants to do a gang bang (she slept with a black guy in high school 12 years ago) but admitted to me that if I wanted to watch her she would absolutely do it . She’s got ass for days, a lot of character. We’re not new to the lifestyle but have never introduced bbc.

Bulls: just out of curiosity I just want to know why it’s always perceived that black men like thick white women ? I as a white man always found myself drawn to PAWG’s (to each their own of course !)

Hubbies: As time went on I basically found myself having to “break up” black men approaching my wife everywhere we went. A close black friend of mine (not a bull) recently told me “you know you’re married to a black man magnet right bud ?” Lol.

I’ve soon after fought the jealousy and for some reason cannot get the image out of my mind now of her bouncing on a bbc and getting dominated by a bunch of different black men.

Wife wants to do a gang bang (she slept with a black guy in high school 12 years ago) but admitted to me that if I wanted to watch her she would absolutely do it . She’s got ass for days, a lot of character. We’re not new to the lifestyle but have never introduced bbc.
I’m trying to see that ass 👀👀👀👀

Back