Pastor cuckold murdered by wife's bull in Oklahoma

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation on Friday said Kristie Dawnell Evans, 47, had been arrested and charged with first-degree ******* after confessing her role in her husband’s *******. Her lover, Kahlil Deamie Square, 26, was also arrested on Thursday on the same charge.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ada-p...ver-kahlil-deamie-square-charged-with-*******
When getting your wife some BBC goes wrong...

First off, it is a bit of the hypocrisy of the deeply religious, he would be the one talking about this as sinning in sermons. Yet pastors have been shown to be just as perverted as the rest of us.

Second, if a couple goes into this, the hope is that the ground rules are laid out. My FWB and I have been talking about it for years, it is closer to happening, but if she went in too deep, there would hopefully be no need to ******* me, we are technically not in a relationship.

Oh my... some guys use "fat" (or "phat") as a compliment for a Woman and some gals are proud of being a "whore" and earning that title. Hard to imagine being called a "fat whore" gives someone reason for *******?! Anyway, it's been descussed broadly how important it is in this lifestyle to find partners (couples/"bulls") that make a good match. As we can see there are also toxic combinations possible. Never play with an ill-minded person! Also: A pussy "too good" and a "bull" "too dumb" don't make a good match either as it looks. 🤷‍♂️

When getting your wife some BBC goes wrong...

First off, it is a bit of the hypocrisy of the deeply religious, he would be the one talking about this as sinning in sermons. Yet pastors have been shown to be just as perverted as the rest of us.

Second, if a couple goes into this, the hope is that the ground rules are laid out. My FWB and I have been talking about it for years, it is closer to happening, but if she went in too deep, there would hopefully be no need to ******* me, we are technically not in a relationship.
What kinda ******* are you sniffing? "hopefully (...) no need to *******" you?? because you are "technically not in a relationship"? WTH is wrong with you?

What kinda ******* are you sniffing? "hopefully (...) no need to *******" you?? because you are "technically not in a relationship"? WTH is wrong with you?
We've seen women on here say they want to leave their husband, once they got BBC, they didn't want their husband. It happens.

I am saying, my FWB, if she decided that she only wanted BBC, I am not her husband. She would not need to do anything to get rid of me, like the pastor's wife apparently felt she needed to do. That lady must have felt the ONLY way she could get more BBC was for her husband to die.

We've seen women on here say they want to leave their husband, once they got BBC, they didn't want their husband. It happens.

I am saying, my FWB, if she decided that she only wanted BBC, I am not her husband. She would not need to do anything to get rid of me, like the pastor's wife apparently felt she needed to do. That lady must have felt the ONLY way she could get more BBC was for her husband to die.
Ummm no.. The Pastor was manipulative, abusive and controlling. This is a case study in relationships that are driven by ego and power and domineering a woman versus celebrating and encouraging a womans sexuality.

He made it all about him, she was desperate to get out of a terrible situation and she resorted to *******. There are no victims in this story, all three are basically fucked up in different ways.

Ummm no.. The Pastor was manipulative, abusive and controlling. This is a case study in relationships that are driven by ego and power and domineering a woman versus celebrating and encouraging a womans sexuality.

He made it all about him, she was desperate to get out of a terrible situation and she resorted to *******. There are no victims in this story, all three are basically fucked up in different ways.
Even though we cannot really judge or have an educated idea of what that relationship was like based on one or a few news articles, i have to say that from what is out so far everything you say absolutely makes sense apart that i would change "There are no victims (...)" to "all three of them are both victims and offenders". ;)

And it definitely is material to base a (psycho-thriller/sex+crime) movie on! -
There is so much space for creativity to elaborate on the involved persons' characters and their development in the process that finally leads to the killing of the husband. - Especially with the shady element of double standards within an "overly" religious patriarchal family structure and the pastor's sex obsession with seeing his wife get fucked by another man, and his internal struggle with committing a sin everytime he gets his sexual cravings satisfied which leads to self-punishment but also punishment of his wife for giving in to the husband's preassure to spread her legs for a young Black man. Then there are two more processes/developments: The wife develops the idea of getting rid of her husband, gradually, with each crualty her husband exposes her to up to the actual ******* plan; and the other man's gradually falling in love with the wife and her seduction game up to the point he lets himself instrumentalize and finally carries out the sinister depravation.

Hehe, nobody kills for dick. That's just ridiculous! So there must have been another reason. One motive could be what @Acorn said above - the wife feeling trapped in an abusive relationship. ;)

I feel sorry for the young man , all he wanted was sex , now he could spend the rest of his life in prison. This is her side of the story. Her husband is unable to tell his side because she had him killed. Remember unless she can prove in court that her husband abused her ,she is nothing more than a cold blooded killer.

This "lifestyle" has existed for decades, the new element is the husbands getting involved. Married women been cheating almost as long as married men have been cheating.

Read through some of the “ Why do white women love black cock , but won’t marry a black man “ threads and you will see the genesis of this happening......

More and More younger black guys are getting into this lifestyle without any real life experience....

They are getting great sex and don’t understand why these women love to have sex with them but don’t want to be with them in vanilla life... They can’t understand fantasies from reality and don’t have the maturity to fathom the difference between sex and love....

Which now leads to them getting manipulated into doing anything just to keep getting sex and attention from these couples/women.....

I truly feel sorry for this young man... He has thrown his life away for sex....
Well, i don't feel that much of sympathy because somebody pulled the trigger. i don't see what excuse can be "legitimate excuse" to justify committing a *******, really. If that's what the guy did, heck, he was not a fifteen year-old. He needs to take responsibility for his action just like everybody else should.

Back