Passing this on to the next generation

When the next generation is of age, how do you go about discussing this lifestyle as an option? I think most will have figured out what's going on by the time they can do it themselves and it seems guiding them to the pleasures is mature and responsible.

When the next generation is of age, how do you go about discussing this lifestyle as an option? I think most will have figured out what's going on by the time they can do it themselves
I think you're right ... the old joke about the ******* that walks into his *******'s room and tells his ******* "I think we need to talk some about sex" ... and the ******* coolly looks at his ******* and says "sure, dad, what do you need to know?".... still holds a lot of water. I wouldn't dare attempt to explain sex to my 2 teens; I might 'learn something'.

I guess ultimately the question is.... is this lifestyle something that should be supported and accepted as valid? Can a cuck pass down knowledge so the emerging cuck can avoid the negative feelings society might impose on those in these types of relationships. Can a mom empower her ******* and help her understand that it's allright to have as many partners are she may want etc..
I feel as though had this community existed earlier in my development as a cuck it it would have been much less confusing

I guess ultimately the question is.... is this lifestyle something that should be supported and accepted as valid? Can a cuck pass down knowledge so the emerging cuck can avoid the negative feelings society might impose on those in these types of relationships. Can a mom empower her ******* and help her understand that it's allright to have as many partners are she may want etc..
I feel as though had this community existed earlier in my development as a cuck it it would have been much less confusing
Being a cuck is all about having negative feelings lol.

I think this generations attitude to sex is so open they won't have any issues with this lifestyle. Our grandparents were very straight laced, mostly virgins till marriage.
Then us ladies in the eighties were bit naughtier.
Now the young women and boys have sex without any attachment. 'Friends with benefits' etc. So for a couple to want the wife to have sex with other men just for sexual pleasure won't be a big issue.
My adult sons are quite cool about what me and hubby do, I don't think that they think it's a big deal.

so true and found that a lot of them are into bbc
. IR not what it used to be with the next generations especially millenials.
Many of my daughters girl friends have black men. Some married black men. Afew have married white men. Some of my sons white friends have married women of other races but few have married black women. Black women seem to be more intimidating. But generally speaking , race is less of an issue for millenials so Ir sex is not the taboo it was for many previous generations.

I agree ann nothing shocks the youngsters now there way of thinking is if I want to do it ill do it good for them
Often makes these millenials very difficult to deal with. Very much into life for themselves with less regard for others. Perhaps its the world environment they are growing up in. Everything is so hypercompetitive now for young people. They are so focused now

not sure the bbc being taboo is what my wife likes... I think it's the actual fucking
The taboo was a method of keeping women within the group. Not just white women. Asian and arab women too. IR sex often produced IR babies which were Taboo as well. Among people of high social standing. And then there were the women available as sex slaves who ,often ****** , had sex with men of many races , creeds, and colors. And not just the female sex slaves but male sex slaves as well.

Back