Pardon for Brotha Ponder

Malcolm Sex 7

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
GA, US
This moment brought tears to my eyes and made me think. Why didn’t President Obama do this for this man 4 yrs ago? Seeing a good Brotha getting a clean slate in life again. Thank you Prez Trump.

Attachments

• 01A0D772-566E-49ED-981E-52D814941831.jpeg
    01A0D772-566E-49ED-981E-52D814941831.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Exactly what Trump wishes you to think. Congratulations!
Just remember Trump is always thinking about himself, so he does nothing unless there's something in it for Trump ... period!

Exactly what Trump wishes you to think. Congratulations!
Just remember Trump is always thinking about himself, so he does nothing unless there's something in it for Trump ... period!
Agreed, this 'person' doesn't care about the lives he's in charge of as leader of a nation. Unless you're a rich, crusty old white person you don't exist in his eyes.

Trump cares so much about black people that him and his daddy red lined the fuck out of black people and denied them housing back in the day.

Gimme a break.

Trump cares so much about black people that him and his daddy red lined the fuck out of black people and denied them housing back in the day.

Gimme a break.
Yes tht is true. You feel to realize BLACKS take down the property value period. If it’s not gated or high six figures your value is coming down. Proven FACT! Example: BALDWIN HILLS is mostly black but professional elite black and your property value ain’t coming down. So from a business point of view fuck it! I agree. Don’t be mistaken tht was the late 1970’s and early 1980’s

Last edited:
I saw a talk segment of Trump in the late '90s, and that was actually brought up. Trump said it was more about just "getting the rent payments" on time. That a lot of times the renters would fall behind 3 or 4 months and then just disappear, leaving the apartments with $1,000s of dollars of damage.

Back