OWNED COUPLE

first of all i want to say i like your posts sir.me and my wife are owned and very pleased we can serve a black superior master.i first met our master at work a year ago,at showers after work i always stared at his magnificent cock till one day when we was alone he told me out of the blue what is my opinion about his cock.i was a little nervous and i said i never saw such magnificent cock and he deserved my utmost respect.you want to kiss it?he asked.you know its no coming back if you kneel and kiss it,if you do that you belong to me?he said as well.my mouth was dry and i could only nod with my head i kneeled slowly and trembling and i kissed his superior cock,i started to raise my head to look at him and he told me to keep my head down and my eyes must focus always on his cock.i felt so small and worthless in front of his cock i knew then that i will do everything for my master

first of all i want to say i like your posts sir.me and my wife are owned and very pleased we can serve a black superior master.i first met our master at work a year ago,at showers after work i always stared at his magnificent cock till one day when we was alone he told me out of the blue what is my opinion about his cock.i was a little nervous and i said i never saw such magnificent cock and he deserved my utmost respect.you want to kiss it?he asked.you know its no coming back if you kneel and kiss it,if you do that you belong to me?he said as well.my mouth was dry and i could only nod with my head i kneeled slowly and trembling and i kissed his superior cock,i started to raise my head to look at him and he told me to keep my head down and my eyes must focus always on his cock.i felt so small and worthless in front of his cock i knew then that i will do everything for my master
!!!!!!!!!!!!!gasp.............

We met him about three months ago and now he controls us. He fucks my wife whenever he wants and makes me suck his big black cock in front of her. Its humiliating but exciting at the same time. I guess we've been fully cuckolded.View attachment 20678

It is so amazing and to think this is just the beginning for you and your HOTWIFE. It will get even BETTER as time goes on. Trust me on that. The journey is extremely intoxicating and addictive. You will do things that you never imagined and you will even beg your MASTER to be allowed to do those things. Enjoy!

It is so amazing and to think this is just the beginning for you and your HOTWIFE. It will get even BETTER as time goes on. Trust me on that. The journey is extremely intoxicating and addictive. You will do things that you never imagined and you will even beg your MASTER to be allowed to do those things. Enjoy!

What an amazingly intoxicating desire

I can't wait foe this to happen

When husband and wife begin to serve a Black Master equally, they know the relationship is going to be deep.

True. For us it began innocently enough. Just my wife's fantacy to have a black man. She got hooked so quickly. She wanted me to experience it too and I agreed I would do it one time. LOL. He took over our entire sex life and it is fantastic. We have recruited several other couples to enjoy this lifestyle. Black men, at least our Bull, can be totally dominant and use you in ways you never thought of. And, being totally his you never object to whatever pain or pleasure he is going to inflict. Sometimes it can be very humiliating and embarasing

I WOULD SAY WE ARE THERE TO ,,MY HUSBAND WORKED WITH THIS BLK.GUY HE WAS MY FIRST BBC ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO NOW,, AFTER THAT NIGHT HE WOULD COME OVER 2 OR 3 TIMES A MONTH, HE WAS ALL SO THE FIRST BBC MY HUSBAND EVERY SUCKED ,, ABOUT 3 OR 4 MONTHS AGO HE STARTED TO COME BY MORE ,TILL HE WAS HERE 4 OR 5 TIMES A WEEK NOW , IT TO THE POINT NOW WHEN HE WALK IN THE DOOR HE TELL MY HUBBY AND I TO GET NAKED AND HAVE US SET IN FRONT OF HIM ON THE FLOOR ,, MOST OF THE TIME IT START WITH HIM PULLING OUT HIS BBC AND TELL MY HUBBY TO SUCK HIS BBC AND HAS ME UNDRESS HIM,, AFTER MY HUSBAND HAS HIM GOOD AND HARD HE WILL HAVE ME TO GET UP AND SET ON HIS COCK AS MY HUSBAND LICKED HIS BALLS FOR HIM,, WE ARE AT THE POINT THAT HE TOTALLY DOMINANT US NOW ,, HE HAS TOLD ME THAT I'M NOT ALOND TO HAVE SEX WITH ANY OTHER BBC TILL ME ASK AND HE GIVE US THE OK,, BUT IT OK FOR HIM TO BRING OVER ONE OR TWO OF HIS FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH US,, ABOUT 2 WEEK AGO HE CAME OVER WITH 1 OF HIS FRIENDS HAD MY HUSBAND SUCK BOTH OF THEM HARD, THEN HE HAD BOTH OF US GET DOWN ON OUR KNEES IT FRONT OF THEM AS HIS FRIEND HAD SEX WITH ME HE TOOK MY HUSBAND IN THE ASS ,IT WAS LIKE THAT MOST OF THE NIGHT ONE OF THEM HAVING SEX WITH ME OR MY HUSBAND ,, SENT THAT NIGHT IT HAS HAPPEN 3 OR 4 TIMES MORE,, SO I TAKE IT HE NOW OWN BOTH OF US ,, MY HUSBAND HAS TOLD ME THAT SOMETIME AT WORK HE WILL HAVE HIM GO TO THE BATHROOM AT LUNCH AND SUCK HIM OFF ,,

I WOULD SAY WE ARE THERE TO ,,MY HUSBAND WORKED WITH THIS BLK.GUY HE WAS MY FIRST BBC ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO NOW,, AFTER THAT NIGHT HE WOULD COME OVER 2 OR 3 TIMES A MONTH, HE WAS ALL SO THE FIRST BBC MY HUSBAND EVERY SUCKED ,, ABOUT 3 OR 4 MONTHS AGO HE STARTED TO COME BY MORE ,TILL HE WAS HERE 4 OR 5 TIMES A WEEK NOW , IT TO THE POINT NOW WHEN HE WALK IN THE DOOR HE TELL MY HUBBY AND I TO GET NAKED AND HAVE US SET IN FRONT OF HIM ON THE FLOOR ,, MOST OF THE TIME IT START WITH HIM PULLING OUT HIS BBC AND TELL MY HUBBY TO SUCK HIS BBC AND HAS ME UNDRESS HIM,, AFTER MY HUSBAND HAS HIM GOOD AND HARD HE WILL HAVE ME TO GET UP AND SET ON HIS COCK AS MY HUSBAND LICKED HIS BALLS FOR HIM,, WE ARE AT THE POINT THAT HE TOTALLY DOMINANT US NOW ,, HE HAS TOLD ME THAT I'M NOT ALOND TO HAVE SEX WITH ANY OTHER BBC TILL ME ASK AND HE GIVE US THE OK,, BUT IT OK FOR HIM TO BRING OVER ONE OR TWO OF HIS FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH US,, ABOUT 2 WEEK AGO HE CAME OVER WITH 1 OF HIS FRIENDS HAD MY HUSBAND SUCK BOTH OF THEM HARD, THEN HE HAD BOTH OF US GET DOWN ON OUR KNEES IT FRONT OF THEM AS HIS FRIEND HAD SEX WITH ME HE TOOK MY HUSBAND IN THE ASS ,IT WAS LIKE THAT MOST OF THE NIGHT ONE OF THEM HAVING SEX WITH ME OR MY HUSBAND ,, SENT THAT NIGHT IT HAS HAPPEN 3 OR 4 TIMES MORE,, SO I TAKE IT HE NOW OWN BOTH OF US ,, MY HUSBAND HAS TOLD ME THAT SOMETIME AT WORK HE WILL HAVE HIM GO TO THE BATHROOM AT LUNCH AND SUCK HIM OFF ,,

Yes, he has taken total control of you and your husband now. There is no turning back now either. If he has not taken pics yet, he will do so and have pics of you and Hubby to show around. If you try to end the relationship he will put the pics on the net and pass them around to everyone. His next step will be to have your paychecks deposited in his account and he will give you each an allowance. Your husband will not be allowed to have sex with a woman ever again and probably will lock him in chastity so he can't masturbate. He wants him so horny he will obey every command. Enjoy your new life.

Yes, he has taken total control of you and your husband now. There is no turning back now either. If he has not taken pics yet, he will do so and have pics of you and Hubby to show around. If you try to end the relationship he will put the pics on the net and pass them around to everyone. His next step will be to have your paychecks deposited in his account and he will give you each an allowance. Your husband will not be allowed to have sex with a woman ever again and probably will lock him in chastity so he can't masturbate. He wants him so horny he will obey every command. Enjoy your new life.
HE HAS ALL READY STOP BOTH OF FROM HAVING SEX WITH ANYONE WITHOUT HIS OK ,, HE HAS PICTURES OF BOTH OF US ME IN A GANGBANG AND 2 OF HIS FRIENDS HAVEING SEX WITH MY HUBBY ,,

Back