Owned by Black Couples

Who has fantasies of being owned by a Dominant Black Couple? Who has dreamt of serving a Black Man and Woman? Who longs to give their marriage to a Black Couple and watch as their wife is used as the slut she is while you wait, hand and foot on your new owners?View attachment 1385901
Yes!!!!! Its my ultimate goal. I want to serve our superiors alongside my gf. Ideally, we would be just one couple serving as part of their harem where multiple couples are serving just like us.

Who has fantasies of being owned by a Dominant Black Couple? Who has dreamt of serving a Black Man and Woman? Who longs to give their marriage to a Black Couple and watch as their wife is used as the slut she is while you wait, hand and foot on your new owners?View attachment 1385901
I've had this fantasy for some time and a few years ago I was contacted by what I can only describe as an "agent" who's job it is to find white women to join a Black household.
I must admit I was interested at first but then I was sent what was basically a slave contract.
The fact that I had to make myself sexually available to the husband and wife was what I was expecting, but it also stipulated that it was to include their two teenage sons plus any others that the family deemed I should be shared with.
But the real deal killer was that I also had to do all the housework and cooking and when I politely refused the deal the agent started getting quite nasty so I think I may have doged a bullet with that one.
However in saying that, it still remains a hot fantasy for me.

i am currently very much "owned" by a couple(black man/asian female)but there's no humiliation or extreme domination/discipline involved(i said extreme...lol...my guy is very dominant). we met at a sex party here in phoenix(scottsdale to be exact) BEFORE the lockdown & pandemic & hit it off fabulously. she's bi & so am i & he's just an astonishingly hung stud(pics in my media). when the lockdown happened, it just worked out that we'd be an exclusive "triad" & i'm now introduced as their "sex wife" & i wear their ring in my clithood. i spend every other weekend w/them in scottsdale & he stops by A LOT(i work from home in glendale)to use me for relief. sometimes my cuck is here when my "hubby" stops by but there's no kneeling(well, ok...i do a lot of that...lol...)or humiliation, just great quickie sex. i will say that they do have a say in me seeing anyone else(very rare i get to do independent work...lol)& they DO expect me to play w/who they ask me to play with. i have NO problem w/any of that & it's always been spectacular sex.
i do GET the other aspects of this kind of arrangement, tho i think it's not as prevalent as my situation. i've met a lot more couples where the wife is free to do as she pleases w/the cuck sometimes in tow & sometimes not than i have couples where humiliation & domination are par for the course but i have met & talked w/those couples & they're happy, so...we're all different at different times & this lifestyle is wide & varied. it's a real waste of time & energy judging others, so i'm just here for a good time.

i am currently very much "owned" by a couple(black man/asian female)but there's no humiliation or extreme domination/discipline involved(i said extreme...lol...my guy is very dominant). we met at a sex party here in phoenix(scottsdale to be exact) BEFORE the lockdown & pandemic & hit it off fabulously. she's bi & so am i & he's just an astonishingly hung stud(pics in my media). when the lockdown happened, it just worked out that we'd be an exclusive "triad" & i'm now introduced as their "sex wife" & i wear their ring in my clithood. i spend every other weekend w/them in scottsdale & he stops by A LOT(i work from home in glendale)to use me for relief. sometimes my cuck is here when my "hubby" stops by but there's no kneeling(well, ok...i do a lot of that...lol...)or humiliation, just great quickie sex. i will say that they do have a say in me seeing anyone else(very rare i get to do independent work...lol)& they DO expect me to play w/who they ask me to play with. i have NO problem w/any of that & it's always been spectacular sex.
i do GET the other aspects of this kind of arrangement, tho i think it's not as prevalent as my situation. i've met a lot more couples where the wife is free to do as she pleases w/the cuck sometimes in tow & sometimes not than i have couples where humiliation & domination are par for the course but i have met & talked w/those couples & they're happy, so...we're all different at different times & this lifestyle is wide & varied. it's a real waste of time & energy judging others, so i'm just here for a good time.
Oh I love this. Wish I had this type of friends while we lived in the Phx area. Love your photos as well, very nice.

tumblr_o34fn8vb241sov31ho1_400-gif.1576234
This is how 21st century married white couples have sexual relations!

Back