Owned by Black Couples

Who has fantasies of being owned by a Dominant Black Couple? Who has dreamt of serving a Black Man and Woman? Who longs to give their marriage to a Black Couple and watch as their wife is used as the slut she is while you wait, hand and foot on your new owners?View attachment 1385901
It's definitely one of my fantasies. I'd love to be a good white slave for a dominate black couple. I know my hubby would love to see me take that BBC while I lick her wet black pussy. Being used for their pleasure, while hubby kneels on the floor in his little chastity cage unable to get hard.

:qos::sex::lips:

It's definitely one of my fantasies. I'd love to be a good white slave for a dominate black couple. I know my hubby would love to see me take that BBC while I lick her wet black pussy. Being used for their pleasure, while hubby kneels on the floor in his little chastity cage unable to get hard.

I was owned about 4 years ago but they moved away. I still see them ocassionally. Would like that option again today. Jamie

You are my dream hotwife.

I enjoy serving and servicing black couples, black woman and black man. I went black 3 years ago. Jamie

tumblr_o34fn8vb241sov31ho1_400-gif.1576234
I'd have my dick in the pussy!!!

Back