Owned by Black Couples

tumblr_o9v3paLP1V1u28ydko1_500.jpg
hmmmm I wish that was me in the pink

W/we are currently involved with a Superior Black Domme female and her switch Black male. Wife and i are submissive to both and i serve all three in all ways...
Your very fortunate we have looked but it's difficult to find a Dom/Domme couple who are also interested in the husband.

My wife talks about this sometimes. She imagines it all going down with the husband and wife always having threesomes while I watch and do clean up or eat the black wife’s pussy while she watches her husband with my wife.

The idea sounds fun to me. It’s a little humiliating in the presence of two women sharing one man who won’t let me fuck them but I can still lick them.

Who has fantasies of being owned by a Dominant Black Couple? Who has dreamt of serving a Black Man and Woman? Who longs to give their marriage to a Black Couple and watch as their wife is used as the slut she is while you wait, hand and foot on your new owners?View attachment 1385901

I HAVE DONE THIS AND OMG IT WAS INCREDITIBLE!!!!! I WOULD DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!

i would love to find that dominate Black couple for me, just for me. My husband must not know. I am in Jacksonville FL
Hi. I saw your post and wanted to comment that my Wife was serving a Dominant Black couple for a number of years, without my knowing. It was a long time ago, however it did change many things for us. Just wanted to say hi! Florida here also.

Back