Overwhelmed: arousement, fascination anxyiety about the scene

Hi,

my BBW-MILF-wife and I have such fantasies (bull, blacked, threesome...) and I came here via Deviant Art (an art website whith also offers cuck-art)). I read a lot of posts here and ...yes..it is overwhelming how big the scene is and how many practice all that out.

It is hot but on the other side I read so many times that the cuck "degenerates" to a "side-show-bob" or even worse and that I don´t want.

Are there couples who are still happy together AND live out this desire? THX :) Cheers
We allreday have some requests and invitations received here. I am proud but still reluctant.:)

Last edited:
Hi,

my wife and I have such fantasies (bull, blacked, threesome...) and I came here via Deviant Art (an art website whith also offers cuck-art)). I read a lot of posts here and ...yes..it is overwhelming how big the scene is and how many practice all that out.

It is hot but on the other side I read so many times that the cuck "degenerates" to a "side-show-bob" or even worse and that I don´t want.

Are there couples who are still happy together AND live out this desire? THX :) Cheers
:qos: degeneration is yr destiny...don't fight it..o_O...accept it....:blackheart:

Back