Overnight With My Bull

Honeynmitch

Couple
Real Person
June 9,2020 marks a full week of hubby being locked in chastity. Has he had his doubts about his role in this whole situation? Of course... but that does not negate the fact that I need a man to completely satisfy me sexually.

So having said that.... I spent the night at my boyfriend's (D) house this past weekend and needless to say it was a fun fuckfilled evening that lasted until the next morning. I can say without hesitation that I have never been so thoroughly pleasured and satisfied. De started out with soft sensual kisses that quickly devolved into reckless abandon. D Couldnt get me out of my cloths fast enough. After he had taken off all my clothes he told me to sit on his face, which i did not hesitate to do. When he was sure that I had cum twice (he makes me tell him when I am about to cum so that he can prolong the *******/pleasure) he laied me on my stomach. After he put me on my stomach he grabbed my ass, put me on all fours and lsid his huge cock into my pussy. We made sure to take pictures of his massive cock sliding into my super wet pussy to send to hubby. Picture taking complete.... D fucked me until I came again and my arms gave out. Once my arms gave out he pushed me face down and grabbed my ass and drove his dick deep inside. Only once I had cum again did he fulfill his own needs. I could feel his cock explode as me moaned with pleasure.

Its only 7 p.m. so much more to cum.....

June 9,2020 marks a full week of hubby being locked in chastity. Has he had his doubts about his role in this whole situation? Of course... but that does not negate the fact that I need a man to completely satisfy me sexually.

So having said that.... I spent the night at my boyfriend's (D) house this past weekend and needless to say it was a fun fuckfilled evening that lasted until the next morning. I can say without hesitation that I have never been so thoroughly pleasured and satisfied. De started out with soft sensual kisses that quickly devolved into reckless abandon. D Couldnt get me out of my cloths fast enough. After he had taken off all my clothes he told me to sit on his face, which i did not hesitate to do. When he was sure that I had cum twice (he makes me tell him when I am about to cum so that he can prolong the *******/pleasure) he laied me on my stomach. After he put me on my stomach he grabbed my ass, put me on all fours and lsid his huge cock into my pussy. We made sure to take pictures of his massive cock sliding into my super wet pussy to send to hubby. Picture taking complete.... D fucked me until I came again and my arms gave out. Once my arms gave out he pushed me face down and grabbed my ass and drove his dick deep inside. Only once I had cum again did he fulfill his own needs. I could feel his cock explode as me moaned with pleasure.

Its only 7 p.m. so much more to cum.....
More!!

Back