Overcoming fear..

StephandJay

Couple
How do husbands overcome the fear and worrrd thoughts of your wife wanting a muscular hung black man to fuck her whole you watch and kiss her and she stares into your eyes while she gets fucked like you never could. How does one accept that? I thought I was ready but am finish myself to be scared of what could happen..

Nothing turns me on more as to watch my wife scream and tremble out of pleasure...
We are still unexperienced, but I can not wait to find her her first real bull and to sit aside and watch her enjoy herself.

For this to become a reality for you guys, make sure you are both on the same page, and are ready to deal with the consequences. I know for a fact she will enjoy it so much that she will want more and more and more and will get addicted to big black cock, which is exactly what I want. I want her to like it that much, that she would fuck whenever she feels like...

How do husbands overcome the fear and worrrd thoughts of your wife wanting a muscular hung black man to fuck her whole you watch and kiss her and she stares into your eyes while she gets fucked like you never could. How does one accept that? I thought I was ready but am finish myself to be scared of what could happen..
If you are unsure don't do it... once that throbbing black cock goes into your wife that's not something you can undo!..

If there's even 1% chance that you won't be able to handle it you have to take that as a 100% certainty!

It is easy to turn back before you do the deed but by the sounds of it jealousy is going to consume you... think" long and hard "about what you're going to do!

No pun intended haha

Attachments

• 17f2df72-90d4-4147-9aa8-9e1edb13ffff.png
    17f2df72-90d4-4147-9aa8-9e1edb13ffff.png
    827.7 KB · Views: 84
I been with mine 11 years. There has to be a high level of trust. We been doing this a long time. At first there were growing pains. But eventually everything becomes more normal as you adjust to the lifestyle. My husband and I both enjoy it.

I've taken 2nd job.. it helps..acceptance takes much longer..We can't undo it now..acceptance is the only way.

once you have done it ,it will change your life for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing will ever be the same

Back