Overboard Roll playing

biggrasp

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I’ve been helping this married couple for the last almost 5 months. The husband stays out on the road and the wife needed some attention at home. He gave me the “go ahead” anytime his wife needs to some pleasure. She likes rough sex and being slapped around. I’ve never been down for all that but,still push myself to do it because that’s what she wants and he’s fine with it. Now I’m in a sticky situation where they want to roll play r a p e!
I get it, some people fantasize about some crazy things but I’m thinking their best bet it to find someone else. They like roll playing a lot and I’m okay with that but when it comes down to how they want it to play out….nah! He wants to get her sloppy d r u n k, then have me come in after she’s p a s s e d out and fuck her while she’s p a s s e d out until she wakes up. All while being videotaped! I call that prison time. She knows nothing how about it should happen but I’m not the one. Has anyone else been in a more screwed up situation?

Last edited:
I’ve been helping this married couple for the last almost 5 months. The husband stays out on the road and the wife needed some attention at home. He gave me the “go ahead” anytime his wife needs to some pleasure. She likes rough sex and being slapped around. I’ve never been down for all that but,still push myself to do it because that’s what she wants and he’s fine with it. Now I’m in a sticky situation where they want to roll play *******!
I get it, some people fantasize about some crazy things but I’m thinking their best bet it to find someone else. They like roll playing a lot and I’m okay with that but when it comes down to how they want it to play out….nah! He wants to get her sloppy *******, then have me come in after she’s ******* and fuck her while she’s ******* until she wakes up. All while being videotaped! I call that prison time. She knows nothing how about it should happen but I’m not the one. Has anyone else been in a more screwed up situation?

That’s really fucked up! Stay away.

I served on a grand jury once and it was about an ******* girl that was in my opinion living as an emancipated minor, very aware of what she was doing and very capable of consent, but a guy videotaped having sex with her and he ended up defending a statutory ******* situation mainly becuase it was videotaped. I know what your playing with is a bit different, but the act being on video might turn into pretty damning evidence in the wrong hands or should you have a falling out with them or the whole thing taken out of context or blown out of proportion. Sounds like you are thinking with the right head and will stay clear of the shenanigans.

I’ve been helping this married couple for the last almost 5 months. The husband stays out on the road and the wife needed some attention at home. He gave me the “go ahead” anytime his wife needs to some pleasure. She likes rough sex and being slapped around. I’ve never been down for all that but,still push myself to do it because that’s what she wants and he’s fine with it. Now I’m in a sticky situation where they want to roll play *******!
I get it, some people fantasize about some crazy things but I’m thinking their best bet it to find someone else. They like roll playing a lot and I’m okay with that but when it comes down to how they want it to play out….nah! He wants to get her sloppy *******, then have me come in after she’s ******* and fuck her while she’s ******* until she wakes up. All while being videotaped! I call that prison time. She knows nothing how about it should happen but I’m not the one. Has anyone else been in a more screwed up situation?
Stick to your morals and etrhics and if thet doesnt jive with them then move on.

Trust your instincts. Stay away.

No, but sounds great.

I think you made the right call on this one. The whole thing sounds kind of dangerous for you. That could very well bite you squarely in the ass.

Depends if you're onboard or not, good to have sex with people with similar interests
We have very similar interest but when it comes Down to having sex with someone that is slap ******* and can’t consent to sexual activity that’s a no no! That could land me in jail. Then to sum it up with a video…. NAH, I’m good! All she has to do is make a phone call to those good’ol boys and I’m done.

We have very similar interest but when it comes Down to having sex with someone that is slap ******* and can’t consent to sexual activity that’s a no no! That could land me in jail. Then to sum it up with a video…. NAH, I’m good! All she has to do is make a phone call to those good’ol boys and I’m done.
Lol hopefully she not like that

Man you’re out of you fucking mind to do that ******* ! Ain’t no way I’m meeting a doing any type of rough play in this day and age . Fuck that ******* … . You’re taking penitentiary chances. Easy way up to get your black ass 60+ years in jail ! You’re meeting a wife solo at their house while husband is working . Lol look at your situation through the eyes of a prosecutor and judge . Translation: Black man break into home , sexually assaulted a white woman , beats her ass 🤢! You’re done in a court room !

I think you could ask and get written and video verbal consent/agreement from them as to what they want. But maybe they could then say it was ****** if the situation got sour

I think you could ask and get written and video verbal consent/agreement from them as to what they want. But maybe they could then say it was ****** if the situation got sour
That’s not going to work no where in America ? Baby girl Thaicream don’t you see what’s going on In the good ole USA these days ? A black man can’t get a simple traffic ticket without getting killed . Now You’re suggesting a black man in America to get a written permission slip from the white couple, for him to fuck his wife ? Wow wow wow and wow . Were they doing that at ? Imagine this : A black man fucking , slapping , ******* and rough sexing a white woman . The cops show up or someone called 911 . Wtf can you say or explain to the cops ? She is going to scream ******* instantly. Let’s say she didn’t say anything to the cops . How would you explain the bruising from rough sexing her ? Cops will automatically know something was odd . Cops are going to be like . Why is this black man in this house. He don’t live here . What’s going on ? It’s a loosing situation for the black man. Most states attorney general would pick up those charges. BOOM another black man’s life fucked up over some BS . I don’t condone any this type of play whatsoever. All little slap on the ass , a little nasty talk , a little dominance is cool. All black men Should use their heads before doing anything like this .

Now if she met a black man at his place or hotel that’s a different story.

Last edited:
That’s not going to work no where in America ? Baby girl Thaicream don’t you see what’s going on In the good ole USA these days ? A black man can’t get a simple traffic ticket without getting killed . Now You’re suggesting a black man in America to get a written permission slip from the white couple, for him to fuck his wife ? Wow wow wow and wow . Where they doing that at ? Imagine this : A black man fucking , slapping , ******* and rough sexing a white woman . The cops show up or someone called 911 . Wtf can you say or explain to the cops ? She is going to scream ******* instantly. Let’s say she didn’t say anything to the cops . How would you explain the bruising from rough sexing her ? Cops will automatically know something was odd . Cops are going to be like . Why is this black man in this house. He don’t live here . What’s going on ? It’s a loosing situation for the black man. Most states attorney general would pick up those charges. BOOM another black man’s like fucked up over some BS . I don’t condone any this atype of play whatsoever. All little slap on the ass , a little nasty talk , a little dominance is cool. All black men Should use their heads before doing anything like this .

Now if she met a black man at his place or hotel that’s a different story.
Ok, yes i understand. I dont.live in america, so my comment was completely stupid.🤷🏽‍♀️😩😂, I would like to apologize. And i will shut up speaking about this topic.😂, I am Thai🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Back