Our Weekend with a New Bull

cuckhold69

Couple
When Katy told me she was finally ready to meet Lew in person my mouth began watering at thought of what would happen. Katy was seeing a regular bull for quite some time. While he made for some hot nights and great stories he had his short comings. He was Chubby, Hair, had a small dick, and was a light complextion. She had recently gone to spend a holiday weekend with him. After being there one night he became distant and his attitude sour. Katy had sucked him off the night before and couldn't believe he was acting that way. She came home early from the planned trip. She told me she was tired of his fat fake face and wanted a REAL bull. One that would not only treat her right but would show her what the real power of BBC could do.

Lew and Katy were old gaming buddies. They played lots of video games together and over the years exchanged several flirts and texts. They had already exchanged pics and from what we could tell he was everything she wanted. A nice cut chest and chizzled abs, thick arms, dark complected and well endowed. Of course pictures of a dick can only be trusted so far but Katy was determined to know for herself what a real cock felt like. We made the plans for him to come and spend the weekend with us. It was hard for me not to explode whenever I went through the texts on her phone. Everything was super hot and to a point I was almost as anxious as she was. Then on the day we had schedules we both began to sweat as we read an incoming text:

Leaving now. Be there round 5 or so.

Katy fidgetted nervously on his arrival. She spent extra time on her makeup and hair. This was amazing to me as Katy was always a conservative home body. She hardly ever did anything to herself for the sake of impressing someone. This included me and we've been a couple for over 7 years.

Katy: Baby I'm feeling kinda sick to my stomach

Me:Nerves?

Katy: Yeah

Me: Don't sweat it baby. Everything will be fine. You look amazing for him.

But she was definately sweating it. I had never seen her so nervous for anything before. 5 o clock hit as we waited in the living room of our apartment waiting for a sign that he was hear. Suddenly her phone started to ring. It was Lew. Lew had gotten lost and turned in to the next complex down the street from us. Katy stuttered as she tried to give him the directions to our appartment. After a few minutes of guiding him we finally spotted his car turning the corner towards our building. He parked and got out.

The pictures didn't do him justice. He was a tall and perfect specimen of a black god with a VERY dark complection and muscles. We walked him back to our apartment. The room was a slight bit awkward as he sat on the couch. From the way the texts between him and Katy made it seem we thought he would be comfortable with the idea of cuckholding me, but as I watched him sit and watched his eyes roll around the room I could tell there was some unease about me.

The plan was hit the local drive in theatre to catch the new pirates movie. Just a simple date with nothing too complicated. I knew if I was gonna be cucked his comfort was just as important as hers. The movie didn't start for a few more hours and his drive was long so Katy and he decided to play video games for a little while. I often left the room several times looking for any excuse I could have to give them privacy. He wouldn't sit on the bed with her as I think he was still trying to get used the surroundings and the situation.

I was getting impatient in my head but I knew that she wanted him. She couldn't take her eyes off of his juicy muscles and her tongue could barely stay in her mouth. I asked her for an update on how things were going right before we left for the movie

Me: How are things going? Do you like him

Katy:Oh my god babe he's so AMAZING!!! I really hope he warms up to me

Me: I'm sure he will baby. He can't stop starring at your tits.

Katy: Oh I know, I can't WAIT to give them to him.

Katy: Baby, would you mind sitting in the back seat so he can sit up front?

Me: I don't know babe. I really wanna see this movie and its hard to see the screen from the back seat

Katy: He's our guest though babe, He should get front seat, besides if you want something to happen it'd be best to let us sit next to each other anyway.

I knew I was defeated at the last point she made. She was right. We invited him up here and if we wanted to have some fun with him I would have to let him take his rightful place at my Girlfriends side. We went down the stairs and graciously accepting my backseat roll as I told him he could sit upfront. He took control of the radio early switching to a local RnB station. Katy melted at the sounds that played praising so much for his taste in music. I took that as the final sign he was sure he wanted Katy.

We pulled into the drive in and found our spot. We had beaten the early rush. It was the perfect time for us to hit the conession stand as everyone was hungry

Katy: You two gentlemen should go grab the food.

I walked to the concession stand with him. As we did so we talked about the vintage drive in we were at. He was about 34 in age which him older then both Katy and I but he was fascinated at how old school the drive in was. While getting our food I told him about how often we liked to go there on dates and how nice the place was. We talked about various topics like sports and video games and what the plans were for the rest of the weekend. After some shoot the ******* conversation he asked me something that completely caught me off gaurd.

Lew: So what was it that Katy wanted

Me: She wanted some burgers and some Nachos.

Lew: Alright dont sweat it man I got her order

Me: Aww dude you don't have to do that your our guest. We should be paying for your order

Lew: Nah man its cool I want to do this for Katy. If you feel guilty about it I'll let you get your own order though.

I couldn't think of what to say for the situation he just put me in. I was the boyfriend it was my job to provide for my lady. In less then a few hours not only had I felt a little embarrased that he was willing to 1 up so fast after meeting but the way he was polite and sincere about it I couldn't even be mad at him for it. I shook off the comment and as we walked back to the car I told him he was in for a whole nother experience with Katy. Lew knew all too well that katy could be a boss when it came to something she really wanted. Lew seemed to get excited at the thought.

I resumed my place in the back seat as we all ate while waiting for the movie to start. Once started it was hard to make out exactly what was happening on screen. Not only was my view from the backseat not so great but the screen was very dark. While trying to adjust myself to get a better angle I saw katy's eyes in the rearview mirror. She was staring straight at his crotch. She had no intrest in the movie at all. I couldn't see Lew's face from the mirror but I could see his head cocked to the side. He was tired from the long drive I could tell.

I kept changing my position in the back seat as to see the movie better but whenever I did I made it a point to take note of Katy's hands. About 3/4 into the movie my view became obstructed by their elbows on the center armrest. Katy was trying to put her hand over his but his hands still kept to himself. After several attempts of making contact with him skin to skin Katy took it upon her self to lean into his arm. I found out later that she felt very forward doing it but she was tired of not knowing what his skin felt like pressed against her. She wasn't going to let it slip by her again.

As the movie ended we headed back to our apartment. I asked Katy if she had a chance to talk to him about the sleeping arrangments.

Katy: I asked him earlier today and he said he's fine on the couch.

Me: You should ask him again before bed. You did tell him you want him to sleep with you yes?

Katy: I told him but I still don't know how comfortable he is with everything.

Katy changed into her PJ's and asked again locked the front door. She re-affirmed to him that it was completely okay if he wanted to sleep in bed with her but Lew insisted on the couch that night. As Katy and I settled down for bed she expressed her disappointment in that he wasn't ready to share the bed with her. I felt strange as I remember thinking to myself that I was also disappointed a Black God wasn't ready to share a bed with my girlfriend. I was sad but I knew as a cuck it was my job to let them sort out the feelings. We kissed each other goodnight and drifted off.

I woke and half hazardly threw some clothes on and hauled ass out the door to work. I remember waking up with about the stiffest Boner I had ever had thinking about what might happen since I would be completely out of the picture and they would have 9 hours of privacy. It was typical day dealing with the same old *******. I checked in with her constantly and after lunch all that had happened was a few more video game sessions. I was begining to think Katy was not going to get the cock she deserved after all. I texted her with 3 hours left in my work day and the situation had changed slightly. She told me they were laying in bed together watching a movie on netflix but so far it was just a movie. I was starting to sweat with anticipation. If something was going to happen between them while I was gone it was bound to happen soon. I began paying so much attention to my phone I was afraid I'd get caught not doing my job.

Then it happened. With about one hour left she sends me a text:

"So we were laying in bed watching movies and he put his hand on my tits. I didn't say a word to him and he eventually started rubbing them. At first it was just over my shirt but once he saw I was comfortable he went over top of my bra and eventually under it. I rolled over so he could get more room to play with them and then he took my hand slid it under his pants. I pulled out his cock and stroked it. He told me I should suck it so I did for a little bit. I stopped after a few minutes and told him he might get more later ;-)"

I had to scoot under my desk as far as I could to hide the pup tent in my jeans. She had finally taken the control she wanted. Katy LOVED to tease as it made her feel so empowered. I lost all focus on my job and could only visualized what it must of looked like seeing that thick dark cock sliding between between her pink lips wrapped around her white cheeks.

I attempted to maintain my focus on work but it wasn't happening. The thought of her sucking his cock was too much for my mind and body. Clock out time came before I knew it. I found myself waiting outside the office for almost 20 minutes before I finally saw our car round the corner to pick me up. As they pulled up all of my friends at work noted the guy sitting in the front seat of my car. I'm not completely sure what was more embarassing. The fact that I was once again confined to the back seat of my own car or the fact that all my friends witness me go there as black man took his spot in the front seat. Right next to my girlfriend who had a huge smile on her face as she waved me over to the car.

The plan for tonight was simple. ******* store, Dinner, games. The three of us walked into the ******* store and each picked out our drinks. I knew he was a fan of a particular brand of vodka which I offered to buy for her and him but he declined saying he just wanted to keep it simple. We each grabbed a six pack and left the store. Yet again I was sentance to take backseat. Katy wasn't interested in going into the Chinese diner we got dinner from so she made us go in ourselves.

We both placed our orders and proceeded to wait. I kept going over and over in my head whether or not I should say anything to him as we waited. It was tense and embarrasing as I sat next to the man who just hours before now was getting a blowjob from by Girlfriend. After the food was delivered we came back to the apartment to eat. As we ate the 3 of us talked about the games we were gonna play and how much of a lightweight we all thought the others were. The mood was lightening up considerably. We settled on simple board game first.

Katy: You gotta watch him Lew, he cheats at this game

Me: Your just jealous that I'm better at this then you are

Lew: I'll keep my eyes out but I've never played this game before.

Katy: Well don't take any advice from him Lew, He cheats, I'll show you how to play you can trust me

Lew: Alright I'm trusting you now

It was almost seemless. My Girlfriend has sucked his cock a few hours ago and there was no more awkwardness or tension. They were sitting side by side across the table from me. I could almost feel both of their desires as they kept eye fucking each others body's at every chance they got. After 2 rounds of the first game both of which I won, we decided to switch to a card game. Lew excused himself to use the restroom as I dealt the cards. Then another suprise was brought to my attention

Katy: Hey babe I'm sorry I was late picking you up from work today.

Me: Its okay I know traffic is horrible with all the construction going on

Katy: Well to be honest thats not why I was late...

Me:...ooookaaay. Why were you late then?

Katy: After I sent that text to you....well....I couldn't help it. I went back to sucking his cock for a while. I completely lost track of time.

Me: Are you serious?! You were late picking me up because of that?!?!

Katy: I'm sorry babe I couldn't help it. He was amazing. I was trying to get him off but I didn't make it fast enough. When I realized what time it was I had to stop to come get you

I'm not normally a big fan of having to wait at work for Katy to come pick me up but we only have one vehicle and she often needs it to run errors durring the day. The construction is pretty bad so I'm used to having to wait. But this time I was not mad at all. I think I was too shocked to be mad. Katy was a teaser tried and true. She loved feeling like all the control in sex belong to her. To hear the words "I couldn't help it" come from her mouth when it came to sucking his cock I was stunned. The Black Cock Lew had was so amazing that even just sucking on it was enough for her to give up all control. I was stunned. She was always a black cock lover but never before was she so entranced by a cock that she would forfeit all her power to someone.

He came back out of the bathroom and I found myself just sizing him up. The more I studied and reviewed the man my Girlfriend was soooo infatuated with the more I began to get shameful thoughts as a straight male. Katy always wanted to see another man have his way with me. She Thrived and ached at the thought of watching another man ******* his cock down my throat. I had absolutly no desire for that life but When Katy and I started this lifestyle we agreed that as a good healthy couple we would always try to be fair about what the other one desired. She would always say that I shouldn't expect her to suck someones cock for my pleasure if I couldn't do the same for her. I began to fear that I might have to become to a true sissy to satisfy her lust, and the level at which was consumed by him was begging to make me nervous.

Katy: This game is fairly simple Lew, its basically just build the numbers until your out of cards

Lew: Okay that sounds pretty easy. Does he cheat on this one as well?

Katy: No he sucks at this game. He never wins

I felt almost invisable as the two of them laughed and smiled at each other. It was nice that everyone was beggining to relax but the atmosphere became more and more charged as the night went on. I decided that if my girlfriend was going to act this way with a cock I might as well up the ante a little bit. I suggest we change the rules of the game to be a drinking a game. Whenever some played a wild card off thier stack the other two players had to *******. They both agreed that this sounded like a fun idea and we commenced the game. Lew wound up winning the game to which Katy praised him for being such a gamer.

It hit me again how uncharacteristic Katy was acting. She was always a sore loser when it came to game night. Her teasing me about cheating at games was her way of coping with how often I beat her. Lew won one game of cards and she was all over him. I felt more and more like an ant standing next to a tank with him.

After the card game I grabbed a Q&A game from the closet. It was more of a mild game that was nothing too crazy but some of the questions were personal and many wouldn't be comfortable answering them around family. I had been aching to play it for a long time and I saw my opportunity. I laid out all the cards and answer tokens then excused myself to have a cigarette. I peeked back into the dining room from the balcony and noted that they had both disappeared.

I quickly finished my Cigarette and came back inside. I peered down the hallway and the two of them were walking back to the living room. We sat down and Katy suggested that we modify the Q&A game to be drinking game as well. We agreed on the rules. The alcohol started to flow more and more as we played the game. Lew became super excited as we played. He loved the game.

Lew: Man I'm so glad you suggested this game. I'm gonna buy this when I go back home its fun as fuck

Me: I'm glad you like it man

Lew: We have to play this again the next time I come down man.

Me:Well your welcome to come down anytime and play it. I've been waiting for someone to play this with for a long time.

Lew: I can see why man this is fun as hell man.

Lew and I seemed to get better aquainted as the game went on. Katy snickered at the both of us everytime we got rid of a question card. I began to wonder is she was starting to get jealous at how well Lew and I started to get along. After one round we still had enough alcohol to play another. While playing I thought it was time to get to see where the night was really going. I started subtly by texting Katy.

Me: So what were guys doing in the hallway?

Katy: We were making out. OMG he's an AMAZING kisser!!!! his lips are so sexy.

Me: Is he a better Kisser then me?

Katy: Oh yes, knows how to use his tongue and he knows how to nibble a bottom lip. You don't do anything like that.

I didn't know how to respond to the text. All I could find the strength to do was change the subject.

Me: So whats the sleeping arrangment for tonight?

Katy: idk. I asked him earlier but he said he'll probably take the couch again. I still don't think he's completely comfortable doing anything with you around.

Me: I know you were looking forward to sleeping with him...do you want me to ask him?

Katy: That might be kinda awkward but we'll see how things go before bed.

Never in my life did I ever think I would be asking another man to sleep with my Girlfriend. It was incredibly embarassing. But I also knew that she was hungry and that she was not going to stop persuing him. When the last game finished She took the room by suprise.

Katy: Lew I want you to sleep with me tonight

Katy's statement took Lew completely by suprise. He knew she wanted it but he had a hard time wrapping his head around around the fact that she asked this right in front of me.

Lew: I don't know katy, I'm not trying to disrespect anyone here. Ya'll have been good hosts and I've had a good time so I don't want anyone else to feel uncomfortable.

She looked down at the floor in disappointment. She was so deflated after that answer....I had to say something

Me: Dude its fine man

Lew: Man you sure?

Me: Yeah shes really been looking forward to sharing the bed with you. I'm completely fine man. Go for it.

Lew: Alright man

Katy: YES!!!! I'm gonna go get in the shower

With that Katy hopped in the shower leaving Lew and I in the living room. I mulled over as much as I could in my head what I could say to ease the situation.

Me: Your good to do whatever man. Katy told me about what happened earlier.

Lew: She did?!?!?

Me: Yeah its fine dude. We tell each other everything. Your good to do whatever you want.

Lew didn't say another word to me. I was worried I might have made the situation worse by bringing it up but at least now Katy had the chance to get the cock she deserved. I went to the bedroom and grabbed several blankets and laid them on the couch. I could hear the water shut off in the bathroom. Katy had re-dressed in her PJ's and called Lew to the bedroom. He Left me the spot on the couch I would call my bed tonight. While he was getting ready for the night ahead Katy came out to the living room to kiss me goodnight.

The moment was tense My cock stood more erect at this point then it ever had in my entire life.

Me: What are you guys gonna do?

Katy: Since I didn't get a chance to Finish him off earlier I'm going to tonight

Me: Will you leave the door open?

Katy: He's not really comfortable with that just yet.

Me:Oh....okay

Katy smirked as she gave me a kiss and told me she loved me. She said goodnight and proceeded to close the bedroom door behind her. I got comfortable on the couch. It was almost 1 AM and I had to work in the morning. I was tired and had a moderate buzz from drinking. Then I heard the slow jam RnB music in the bedroom. My brain went berserk as I envisioned how everything was going. I wanted to watch SOOOO BADLY but I had to respect the boundaries. After 20 minutes of laying on the couch I couldn't control myself anymore knowing that just down the hall in the room I always sleep in the love of my life was pleasuring a Black God. I got off the couch and went to the bedroom door. I moved slow so as not to creak the floor. With the music playing and the fan blowing I couldn't hear much of what was happening but what I could hear was nothing short of amazing.

Katy: So where are your turn on spots

Lew: My Ears are a good place to start, My neck is pretty sensitive too.

Katy: So if start here (silence)....and work my way here (silence)

Lew: Ohhh yessss thats good.

Katy: What about right here?

(Bed Shuffling)

Lew: Ohhhh yyyyeeeaaaahhhh

Katy:mmmmhmmmmm

Lew: Oh thats good

Katy: mmm yeah?

Lew: Fuuuuck yeeeeaaah

Katy: (giggle)

Lew: You like that?

Katy: mhm...mmmmm

Lew: Am I allowed to Cum?

Katy: Mhm...mmmmm.....yeah

My heart was pounding. I began to fear for my dick as it felt it was swelling to a completely unsafe level.

Katy: I'll be right back.

I quickly removed my hand from my cock and tried to move from the door as quickly and quitely as I could. I hopped back on the couch and covered up. When katy came out to the living room she was completely topless. Her nipples were erect and her cheeks glistening with her saliva. Katy rounded the corner into the kitchen. I could hear the fridge open. I wasn't sure what she was doing until she cam back around the corner. She flashed a bottle of chocolate syrup at me knowing full well I was awake.

Me: Whats that for?

Katy: Use your imagination....

She returned to the bedroom and close the door again. I couldn't take the anticipation. I had to get back to the bedroom door.

Lew: Oh its cold

Katy: Well then let me warm it up for you

Lew: oooohhhh fuuuuck

Katy: mmmmmmm

Lew: You sure I can cum?

Katy: mmmhhhhhmmmmm

Shuffling on the bed continues

Katy: mm mmmm mmmmm

Lew: (Breathing heavy) uh uh UHHHHHH

Katy: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Katy: Let me put the chocolate syrup back.

There was no way I was making it back to the couch before the door was openned. She noticed me and smiled as she walked to the kitchen and returned the serial bottle

Katy: OMG babe he cums like a firehose!!!! It was sooo much more then you ever do. And it tastes SOOO much better then yours

I felt like a true cuck in the heat of that statement. I had never felt so imasculated, embarrased, and yet sooo turned on by a single statement in my life.

After creeping the door a few more times I could no longer hear anything as Katy turned the fan in the room up on its high setting. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I remember thinking what it must have looked like to see that thick and very dark cock covered in chocolate all over my girlfriends mouth. The visuals of his cock thickly disappearing into her face as the conversation I heard through the door were too much and I blew easily the biggest load I've ever blown in my life into the toilet. I was beat. Plain and simple. He was in better shape then me, His dick was better, his load was bigger, it tasted better, she was completely his. There was nothing I could do I felt so drained from the excitment and the orgasm I gave myself that I returned to the couch and lost all consiousness.

My alarm went off at 7:45 my head was throbbing and I could feel the inside of my cock aching at how hard I came yesterday. I rolled off the couch and prepared for work. I needed to get my hoodie from the bedroom as it was usually cold in the office. I texted katy not wanting to walk in on either of them undressed.

Me: I need to come in and get my hoody

Katy: Don't come in yet I'm almost done

I was confused by the text. What did she mean she was almost done? After a few minutes she responded again.

Katy: You can come in now...

I opened the door and there he was. In my spot on the bed using my pillow. I could tell that Katy had half hazardly covered his dick as only the corner of the comforter was covering his cock. I grabbed my hoodie and Katy and I walked to the car.

Me: So what were you doing this morning that I couldn't come in to the bedroom?

Katy: I was sucking him off.

Me: AGAIN?!?!?

Katy: Yes his cum is AMAZING!!!!

Me: You don't ever suck me off in the mornings....

Katy: Yeah I know...I almost feel bad for you...maybe if your cum tasted more like his I would

I was in awe....Not only had Katy never sucked my dick like that but in all the history that she's told me about herself she had never done that for ANYONE. Not even her old Bull. I was trying to remember that I was on my way to work but my mind was just so dropped on the fact that my girlfriend literally just swallowed back to back loads

Me: Was it alot this time?

Katy: Oh yes...Oh my god babe I didn't know men were capable of cumming that much. His load was just as big this morning as it was last night.

It was time to ask

Me: Did anything else happen last night?

Katy: No and I'm so fucking pissed. I started my cycle. Like what the fuck? Why am I on birth control if all it does it make me ******* all the fuckin time

Me:Oh....I'm sorry babe.

Katy: Its not your fault but I'm so fucking pissed. I want him in my pussy SOOOO BAD

When I got to work I failed to focus on anything. Did I really just a apologize to my girlfriend because she could fuck someone else last night? Was I really that useless? I've always been more a voyeur in my sex life. The biggest turn on for me has always been watching or hearing stories and visualizing. This whole situation was humiliating, embarassing and just overall imasculating, And whats worse.... I was starting to enjoy it in a way I never thought possible.

Work dragged on as usual. The same old bullshit. I remember being somewhat depressed and disappointed that she had started her cycle. I was looking forward to the time she could finally take the cock she was practically worshipping inside her pussy. Around noon my phone began to vibrate.

Katy: Just sucked him off again

Me:HOLY FUCK 3 TIMES IN LESS THEN A DAY?!?!?

Katy: I can't help it. It tastes soooooo goooooooood. Why can't your cum taste that good?

Katy had already broken one boundry I never thought she'd break with anyone but reading that text floored me even harder. 3 times I thought.......wow.....

Katy: He's getting ready to head home

Me: Wait did I at least get a pic or vid?

Katy:No I'm sorry babe. He still wasn't comfortable enough.

Me: Awww I was looking forward to having something to watch or see this time

Katy: I know you were but we agreed it was all about the comfort level. He wasn't comfortable. He did say he'd be back up sometime though.

Me: Did he say when?

Katy: No :-( I hope its soon though. He gets another 3 day weekend in 2 weeks so maybe then

I felt bad. I actually was looking forward to telling him that I'm glad he came down and wanted to him to come down again.

Since he left they have both been texting at a whole new level. She seems almost heartbroken that hes not here anymore. She's been distant and depressed. Its almost like she fell in love with him by doing no more then sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. I've always believed that Black Cock has a strong sense of power over women. Not just white women but women of any race. But I never could have imagined such a change in such a domineering woman. Once she felt him she was his completely and uncontested. And I think what turns me on the most is that this was all just from a blowjob. I can only imagine what will happen to her when she actually fucks him. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll find that out too.

Alright guys thats the story of last weekend. Names have been changed with the respect of the parties involved. Sorry its so long but I wanted to get as many details as possible. The story IS exaggerated but only very very slightly. Feel free to comment and question. Hope everyone likes it!!!!

Back