Our Morning Routine.

xXKinkCoupleXx

Couple
From
MS, US
I work at night, so my girlfriend invites her black lover over while I am at work most nights. She loves that I am comfortable with him coming over while I am not there so they can have there way with each other, but I do prefer to watch and if I’m lucky join in occasionally. She doesn’t feel safe at our home alone at night so I’m glad he comes over and makes her feel safe as well. This Morning when I got home, I went into the bedroom and there they were still naked in the bed. My girlfriend’s body wrapped around his. I could see his dick in between her legs. To my surprise his dick is still huge even when he’s not turned on or anything. I crawl into bed beside my girlfriend and she rolls over and acknowledges me. We tell each other good morning and I kissed her forehead. I tell her how my night went and she tells me how hers went. Then unexpectedly her black lover rolls over and slides his cock into her pussy. She was wrapped around me so her pussy was spread for him already, I could feel his balls slap my thigh as he entered her. My girlfriend let out a “Oh Fuck” and a moan. We were in mid conversation when he started fucking her, and she tried to continue it while he was screwing away. All she could get out we’re moans and other sounds of pleasure. I directed my attention towards her and started to kiss her, but her lover grabbed her face and began to shove his tongue down her throat. Thrusting and never missing a beat, all the time while she is still wrapped around me and his black balls slapping away on me. He got tired of this position and threw her on top of him. They fucked like this for a while and I went to the foot of the bed to watch. I could see his cock doing things to her pussy I never could stretching her, making her cum over and over again, and now she has been squirting. He slammed his cock in one final time and came deep inside her. When he pulled out all I could see was a flood black cum coming from her pussy. She went into the shower to clean herself up. I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I walked in on them in the shower together, she was washing his body and cock, much like she does me when we shower together. His cock got rock hard again and she began to suck his dick. I went back into the kitchen, until I started to hear some moaning and panting. He was drilling her doggy in the shower. My only thought was damn he sure can fuck. They seen me and he picked her up and started thrusting like this until she and he both got off at the same time. My only thought was he came again deep inside her. He still had her in his arms, when he kissed her and his cock flopped out of her, along with some of the cum he just shot into her. She finished washing his cock and kissed it before he got out. He kissed her on the lips and told her same thing tommorow, she just grinned and said “Maybe my pussy needs a break” but he’ll be back tonight I know it. When he was leaving he pulled me close and said “y’all got a lot to clean up”. My girlfriend called me into the shower. She said she felt weak and light headed that if I would help clean her up. I happily helped her. This I guess is going to be our morning routine.

Back