Our First (REAL) Time

JandJ2020

Couple
From
MI, US
Wow. Amazing. We'd thought about it for so long, probably years, and it was everything we could've hope for and more. It was sexy as fuck, but more importantly, it was safe and fun and chill for everyone involved. We've had a couple not-so-cool experiences before this, people ghosting us and lying about the particulars, so I think we were kind of shocked when everything came to fruition all of a sudden, and she's on her knees in front of him with a genuinely amazed look on her face (that initial WHOA expression you see in videos when the boxers drop, it's a real thing, and it's even more amazing in person :giggle:). And I guess we didn't really know how she'd respond in the moment, you never really know until you try it, but I've never seen her suck a dick more enthusiastically, deepthroating and spitting on it, stopping at intervals to marvel at the monster in her hands; and the sex, my goodness, I've never seen her throw that ass back so enthusiastically, so eagerly, and she came so hard when he unloaded deep inside her for the second time that she was shaking for five minutes afterward.

I could go on and on about it, it was such a great experience for us, but suffice it so say that I think we'll be doing this again, and soon. ;)

Wow. Amazing. We'd thought about it for so long, probably years, and it was everything we could've hope for and more. It was sexy as fuck, but more importantly, it was safe and fun and chill for everyone involved. We've had a couple not-so-cool experiences before this, people ghosting us and lying about the particulars, so I think we were kind of shocked when everything came to fruition all of a sudden, and she's on her knees in front of him with a genuinely amazed look on her face (that initial WHOA expression you see in videos when the boxers drop, it's a real thing, and it's even more amazing in person :giggle:). And I guess we didn't really know how she'd respond in the moment, you never really know until you try it, but I've never seen her suck a dick more enthusiastically, deepthroating and spitting on it, stopping at intervals to marvel at the monster in her hands; and the sex, my goodness, I've never seen her throw that ass back so enthusiastically, so eagerly, and she came so hard when he unloaded deep inside her for the second time that she was shaking for five minutes afterward.

I could go on and on about it, it was such a great experience for us, but suffice it so say that I think we'll be doing this again, and soon. ;)
so glad things worked out so well for all 3 of you.

sounds a lot like our first few times, we both suck cock together, my first few times I came just sucking on his BBC we both really like the black skin its so sexy

Yep! We're new to the site, but got lucky and found someone near us relatively quickly. Then it was just a question of actually going through with it, and we're very, VERY glad we did. :giggle:
here's to your love affair with this site being a long and happy one
good hunting but remember in these times to be safe.

Back