Our first experience with a black bull.

Our first time with a dominant black bull was a game changer. For some time my hot wife had wanted to fuck a black bull. And I wanted to watch. So we advertised on CL and got many responses. We chose Reggie and after some talk and photo exchanges. We decided to meet Reggie at a local hotel.

First night was amazing, both of us were on pins and needles with anxiety and anticipation, Reggie was everything we expected and more, I had rented a room in a high rise for Friday night and Saturday night. Prior to meeting him my wife had chatted with him quite a bit over the phone. He easily got her off just by talking naughty to her but he told her what to wear for our dinner date. Reggie said be shaven bald, braless, thong or nothing, white silk top with a black vest, short leather like skirt. He told her he was going to finger fuck her at the restaurant...and he did

After dinner and drinks we went to our room. Reggie said first things first, do as I say and everyone leaves happy. H e was very confident and intimidating even though he was ten years our jr. he was much bigger physically than me, first things first he told me to strip naked once I was naked he made a comment of the size of my hard on, said when he was in grade school he was bigger, that made my wife super hot, next he told me to turn every light on in our room, even the bathroom lights, than he said now open the d****s to our room all the way....as I walked around the room my hard on was bouncing and leaking precum, again he made reference to my little thing, he then said take off the wife's clothes, then once she was naked he told her to take off his, once his trunk was exposed I was about to cum from the anticipation alone, flaccid he was as big as me hard, for a white man I could satisfy my wife with my seven inches, if I slammed into her from behind I could hit her cervix, Reggie was already that big soft, to show his dominant side he ordered her to suck his cock and made me jack off, I came in 30 seconds, again with humiliation, I didn't care my heart was racing, shooting cum all over the floor and the more excited I got the hotter my wife became, you know where this is going, he fucker her doggy style while I was under her after he made her orgasm 3 times he was ready himself so when his first load came he blew in my wife's cunt he wanted her to feel his hot but flooding her cervix, than he pulled out and stuck his dripping cock head on my mouth, it was like nature taking its course, the dominant alpha male getting worshiped, once my wife saw how turned on I was sucking his big black wrist thick ten inch cock she finger fucked herself until she pissed the bed.....that was one of the hottest experience we had.

Back