Our first BBC date night

Bach23

Couple
Gold Member
From
ME, US
My wife and I had quite the night the other night. We had been talking to a mutual friend for some time about him possibly joining us for a “date night” with out making this to long winded it finally came together the other night. My wife got her self dressed in a nice comfortable lace lingerie which exposed her firm perky titties and was short enough so the bottom of her round ass hung out the bottom. We talked a little about his arrival but she seemed a little nervous and excited at the same time. I poured us each a glass of wine to help relax her a bit. After about a half an hr is sharing a glass of wine we got a knock at the door and he had arrived ( prefer to leave names out of this). The three of us sat on the couch and had a few glasses of wine. I could tell he was eager to get going with things. We discussed he was going to dictate how things were gonna go for the night but that I would be apart of pleasuring my wife. He looked at her an asked if she was ready she looked at him and nodded and said yes I need to get this going. He laid her out on the couch and told me to prepare her pussy. We kissed and I whispered in her ear and told her to relax and enjoy herself. I slid down and started to eat her pussy. He remained patient and stood over and watched. He pushed me back and ran his finger down her pussy. Once feeling her juices starting to flow out he looked at her and said it feels as if your ready. He sat her up on the couch and stood in front of her. He told her to pull his pants down. She slowly lowered his pants and as she did his huge black cock sprung out. She gasped at the size and looked at me and said “oh my”
He laid her back down on her stomach. He told me to grab her right leg he grabbed her left. He reached into the bag he brought and took out some massaging lotion. He laid a long strip of oil from her ass to her feet I did the same on my side. We gave her a double massage. His hands were large and he worked the oil into her ass every so often spreading her cheek and taking a long look at her waiting pussy. I could see her juices seeping out of her hole and her ass began to raise slightly and we could tell by her body language she was falling into a deep state of relaxation. He was talking to her and asking her if she was ready for the next step she responded with “I think so”. I looked over and his cock was at full attention I began to wonder just how she was going to accommodate him. This was the start of a very long night.......

To be continued
We all took a small break and I poured three more glasses of wine. He was not willing to break for long. He stood in front of her and said to her I think you should get familiar with this cock before it goes in your other holes. My wife grabbed his shaft and raised the tip of his cock to her mouth. She began to give it small kisses on the tip and around his head. His semi hard cock quickly began fully erect again. She lubed him up and worked her tongue up and down his shaft. I sat next to her watching as she worked all what looked to be 10 plus inches of him. He grabbed her head and gently but slightly forcefully pushed her mouth over the head of his cock and partially down his shaft. She worked his head and shaft and with each stroke his cock disappeared further into her mouth. Her hand reached over and grabbed my cock she stroked me up and down it was quite the sight to see her entertaining two cocks.
He leaned over and told her it was time for her to take his cock. He told me to lay flat on the couch. My wife laid on top of me with her snatch hanging above my face. He knelt behind her. I had a up close view of what was about to happen. He took both hands and spread her ass wide. I could hear him telling her to relax and to take deep breaths. His cock slid up and down her pussy from her clit to her asshole. He pushed the head of his cock against the awaiting opening of her soaked hole. Her ass arched and I watched the head of his cock pop past her opening. My wife let out a slight by sharp Moan I was now watching her take a BBC. He worked her slowly but with every thrust his cock disappeared deeper into her pussy. He reached down and ****** my head into her pussy and told me to do my part. I licked her clit as his intensity increased with his thrusts. Her breathing increased and she began to get very loud. With every thrust he flushed her juices out of her hole and they dropped onto my face. Her clit was as swollen as I had ever felt it and I was able to suck and massage it with my tongue. I had never seen her snatch so stretched as wide as it was right then. We were right in the middle of what would be a long night of hot sex. Will finish the rest later

We all took a small break and I poured three more glasses of wine. He was not willing to break for long. He stood in front of her and said to her I think you should get familiar with this cock before it goes in your other holes. My wife grabbed his shaft and raised the tip of his cock to her mouth. She began to give it small kisses on the tip and around his head. His semi hard cock quickly began fully erect again. She lubed him up and worked her tongue up and down his shaft. I sat next to her watching as she worked all what looked to be 10 plus inches of him. He grabbed her head and gently but slightly forcefully pushed her mouth over the head of his cock and partially down his shaft. She worked his head and shaft and with each stroke his cock disappeared further into her mouth. Her hand reached over and grabbed my cock she stroked me up and down it was quite the sight to see her entertaining two cocks.
He leaned over and told her it was time for her to take his cock. He told me to lay flat on the couch. My wife laid on top of me with her snatch hanging above my face. He knelt behind her. I had a up close view of what was about to happen. He took both hands and spread her ass wide. I could hear him telling her to relax and to take deep breaths. His cock slid up and down her pussy from her clit to her asshole. He pushed the head of his cock against the awaiting opening of her soaked hole. Her ass arched and I watched the head of his cock pop past her opening. My wife let out a slight by sharp Moan I was now watching her take a BBC. He worked her slowly but with every thrust his cock disappeared deeper into her pussy. He reached down and ****** my head into her pussy and told me to do my part. I licked her clit as his intensity increased with his thrusts. Her breathing increased and she began to get very loud. With every thrust he flushed her juices out of her hole and they dropped onto my face. Her clit was as swollen as I had ever felt it and I was able to suck and massage it with my tongue. I had never seen her snatch so stretched as wide as it was right then. We were right in the middle of what would be a long night of hot sex. Will finish the rest later
please keep going.

I was so focused on what was happening right above my face I really didn’t notice my wife was working my cock while being fucked. I could hear her moans become grumbled as she had my cock in her mouth.
He slowly pulled his cock out of her and his massive member was hanging above my face. I could smell and see my wife’s juices dripping off of him. I asked if I could take a turn on her and he granted me my wish. I flipped her around and laid her on her back. She looked at me and said baby I am really loving this I don’t want this night to end. Before I could answer he told her don’t worry there is plenty left in store for you sweetheart. I spread her legs and put her pretty feet up on my shoulders I lowered my cock into her Pussy I couldn’t believe how easy I slid deep in her. I will never forget the feeling of entering her after he had plowed her out. Her pussy was so wet and warm I felt like she couldn’t even feel me in her after what he had done to her. As I fucked her he stood over her hanging his cock over her face. He told her to clean his cock of her juices and prepare it for round 2. I can still see her white hand wrapped around his giant member it made her hand look so tiny. She cleaned him from his tip to his balls. I fucked her until I felt like I was gonna blow and stopped. He looked at me and said ok you have had enough I’m gonna take her for round 2.
He ordered her to lay on her side he grabbed one of her legs and put it on his chest her pretty painted toes looked so sexy against his black chest. He put his big black hand at the top of her Pussy and stretched her he positioned his cock at the opening of her snatch and wasted no time burying himself balls deep in her. She let out a loud gasp he basically had taken her breath away with one long plunge deep inside of her. His pace picked up quickly and her body shook with his every thrust. I laid next to her asking if she was enjoying her self. Her out of breath response was “ oh my god yes this feels amazing” I looked back and saw him spreading her ass. He asked as he fucked her if she was open to anal play. This is the point where I never thought I’d ever see my wife go to. She responded and said I’m yours for the taking do what you wish. My wife is usually very conservative. She will let loose every so often and allow me to explore different things with her but for the most part we usually stick to the basics. I couldn’t believe what I herd her say. She was allowing her self to let go and she had given him the okay to do whatever he had wanted. As I laid there I couldn’t help but think is he really going to try and fuck her in the ass with that giant cock.........

He talked to her as he worked his cock in and out of her pussy. He told me to go into his bag and take out the bottle of lube. I knew at this point he was going to go through with this. I didn’t want to say anything but I honestly knew that she was not going to be able to take him analy. I have tried before and I have played with her ass but she has never been able to take me in her ass. He took the lube and spread her ass wide and unloaded a big glob right on her asshole. I looked at her and said baby are you sure about this. He quickly said she doesn’t have much choice at this point. We did talk before the date about stopping things if she felt uncomfortable and he agreed and we had trust that he would abide by our wishes. He left his cock inside her and began to smear the lube all over her ass as soon as he started I could tell she was already enjoying it. He was very gentle and talked her through every step. I sat next to her and he told her was going to start to finger her asshole and she said that she was ready. I watched him reach down and slip his finger into her tight asshole. As he did her ass arched and she moaned. He asked if she was ok and she nodded he told her to relax and to breath and to enjoy her self. He slowly worked his finger slowly in and out of her. She looked at me and said getting both my holes worked feels so good. He said you have one hole left that should be filled as well l. I knelt down and she turned her head and engulfed my cock. She was now totally filled. I really couldn’t believe what I was seeing my wife was so relaxed and so satisfied it’s hard to explain in words just what it looked like. He flipped her around to doggy position he continued to fuck her and work his thumb in and out of her asshole. He asked her if she was ready to take his cock in her ass. She said she thought she was ready but mentioned she was nervous. We talked briefly and agreed that if she could not take it he would stop. He squeezed more lube over her hole and on his cock. He massaged her tight hole with the head of his dick and she was loving it. I had thoughts at this time that if in fact she could take him we would be able to DP her and that’s how I wanted to finish. He pressed against her testing her threshold she was in such ******* that she didn’t seem to flinch. He told her he was ready and that he was going to enter her. He clearly had experience preparing a woman to loose her anal virginity. He ordered me to come back and spread her two cheeks wide I had a perfect view of my wife about to be fucked in her ass. He said ok take a really deep breath and just remember to relax. He pushed against her and her back arched with one swift motion the head of his cock popped in. She let out a scream I asked if she was ok and said she thought so but just needed a second. He slowly rocked back n forth allowing her tight hole to be come usto his big cock. I slid back under her to tend to her pussy what a view I had of watching his big member stretch her tight white hole. I licked her clit and slid a finger inside her. I noticed his strokes became longer she was definitely getting usto him being in her ass. I had never herd my wife moan this loud and be this vocal until right then. Her thighs were trembling and I knew she was close to climax. “Please don’t stop please don’t stop” she kept repeating I’m going to cuuuuuum her body shook and basically went lifeless her pussy started to squirt I could not believe it. We had tried for years to make her squirt and it never happened. My face was covered in her pussy juice. She orgasmed for what seemed like 2-3 minutes. Once she was done she asked for him to pull out. She laid there covered in sweat trying to catch her breath. We let her lay there for a minute when he said “ I hope you know I’m not finished yet I got a load to release on you still”........

I will try and give the short ending to this recap. . I’m sorry to be long winded but this “date night” started around 6:30 and he didn’t end up leaving until around 11:45 that night. So as I said this was a long duration session. After making her cum we took a break and chatted for a few. We discussed for various reasons that he was to not dump a load inside of her. He knew this before the date was set up but we spoke again about it and her and I were both not comfortable with that for obvious long term reasons. He leaned over and pushed her back against the couch. He sucked on both of her big breasts nibbling on her nipples which I know she LOVES. I watched her legs spread and he started to finger her pussy. She climbed on top of him reverse style and slowly lowered her self onto his cock. The whole time making eye contact with me. At this point the size of him was no longer an issue for her well worked pussy. She wasted no time bouncing on him. Watching her pussy lips be spread so wide from his cock and her titties bouncing was a sight I won’t soon forget. She rode him for 10-15 minutes with out breaking stride. His big black hands spread her ass from behind. The slapping noise was so loud and I could see his balls start to firm up. Respecting our wishes he pushed her off of him and went into his bag and got a rubber. He knew he was ready to blow. She laid on the couch ass arched way up he shoved a pillow under her hips to get better angle. He flopped his cock right on her ass aiming for her tight asshole again. But she turned around and told him “ I want you to finish in my pussy” I knew then my dream of DP her was not going to happen that night which was fine. What happened next was the hardest 10 minute pounding I had ever personally witness a woman take. He spread her so wide and and plunged his cock as deep as it could possibly go. He held it there for a few seconds and I could see in her face just how deep he was. Her hand reached around and she grabbed her stomach which really told me how far inside of her he was.He got above her with one leg almost up by her head and he vigorously pounded her. Her entire body shook with every downward thrust he gave her. I asked if she was ok and she couldn’t even respond. The noises and sounds she’s was making were sounds I had never herd her make ever. She reached out and grabbed my hand and I held her. I could feel myself ready to blow at the point and I wanted to get in on this as I knew things were coming to an end. I knelt in front of her as he continued his vicious pace. He reached and grabbed her long hair and pulled her head back. And said “‘go ahead hubby get in her mouth. She took my cock and gave me what to date is likely the best BJ she had ever giving me. I didn’t last long and blew my load all over her face. He turned her on her side and put one of her legs over his shoulder. In what would be perfect timing to a perfect ending they both began to cum at the same time. Her body shook and all she could repeatedly say was “ oh fuck oh fuck” he blew the first part of his load deep in her and held his cock pinned to the deepest part of her pussy. He pulled out and ripped the rubber off and finished at the top of her pussy and lower stomach. We all basically collapsed on each other and just laid there for a while catching our breath.
I will make one more post on this night and give my thoughts of how it went and how we left things with him. Also how my wife and I conversations went the next day...... it was surely a night either of us will ever forget.
** picture above was taken about 10 minutes after this ended. It should give you all an idea of everything I explained**

her tongue up and down his shaft. I sat next to her watching as she worked all what looked to be 10 plus inches of him. He grabbed her head and gently but slightly
arched and she moaned. He asked if she was ok and she nodded he told her to relax and to breath and to enjoy her self. He slowly worked his finger slowly in and out of her. She looked at me and said getting both my holes worked

My wife and I had quite the night the other night. We had been talking to a mutual friend for some time about him possibly joining us for a “date night” with out making this to long winded it finally came together the other night. My wife got her self dressed in a nice comfortable lace lingerie which exposed her firm perky titties and was short enough so the bottom of her round ass hung out the bottom. We talked a little about his arrival but she seemed a little nervous and excited at the same time. I poured us each a glass of wine to help relax her a bit. After about a half an hr is sharing a glass of wine we got a knock at the door and he had arrived ( prefer to leave names out of this). The three of us sat on the couch and had a few glasses of wine. I could tell he was eager to get going with things. We discussed he was going to dictate how things were gonna go for the night but that I would be apart of pleasuring my wife. He looked at her an asked if she was ready she looked at him and nodded and said yes I need to get this going. He laid her out on the couch and told me to prepare her pussy. We kissed and I whispered in her ear and told her to relax and enjoy herself. I slid down and started to eat her pussy. He remained patient and stood over and watched. He pushed me back and ran his finger down her pussy. Once feeling her juices starting to flow out he looked at her and said it feels as if your ready. He sat her up on the couch and stood in front of her. He told her to pull his pants down. She slowly lowered his pants and as she did his huge black cock sprung out. She gasped at the size and looked at me and said “oh my”
He laid her back down on her stomach. He told me to grab her right leg he grabbed her left. He reached into the bag he brought and took out some massaging lotion. He laid a long strip of oil from her ass to her feet I did the same on my side. We gave her a double massage. His hands were large and he worked the oil into her ass every so often spreading her cheek and taking a long look at her waiting pussy. I could see her juices seeping out of her hole and her ass began to raise slightly and we could tell by her body language she was falling into a deep state of relaxation. He was talking to her and asking her if she was ready for the next step she responded with “I think so”. I looked over and his cock was at full attention I began to wonder just how she was going to accommodate him. This was the start of a very long night.......
Amazing story

This was prior to him showing up the other night. You think she was ready!?!!?
Really enjoyed your recounting of how the 1st date night went! It's amazing how a woman can change before your very eyes when the BBC hits home! Thanks for posting it! P.S. I thought you were going to tell us - he pulled out - pulled off the condom and sunk it to the bottom of her pussy and popped his pent up Black sperm load in her pussy deep - and she loved it! - Oh well - better luck next time! 😆 WW888

This is just to give an idea of the pounding he really gave her. Above is the right after picture here is a before. As you can see nice and tight before....
Amazing how a woman can stretch out to accommodate a BBC! Great story! Loved the details! However can you tell us about " the repercussions of him not wearing a condom" when it sounds like he was not wearing one until he was about to explode! Can you clearify? Again Thanks for posting your story! Loved it! 😎WW888

Back