Our first adventure!

We are still new to the cuckolding scene, but we do have some great experiences. Wanted to share our first one.

I and wife were already talking about it. It was 2 years ago - I was 32 and she 29. She had a coworker who was really close her like a friend. The coworker was dating a black guy. As I and wife were already sure that we want a black man in our bedroom, my wife would make erotic jokes with her coworker about her boyfriend and interracial stuff. However, with time it was pretty clear to Jess what I and wife were looking for.

One day Jess invited us to her place for casual lunch. We did not know that we will meeting the person we were looking for there- it was Jess’s boyfriend’s cousin (not first cousin though). While we were there Jess was setting my wife up with him and after couple of bourbons things were going smooth and very flirtatious. He was early 40s, same height as my wife but with broad shoulders.
As things were very flirty and they were touching each other’s hands at times, I wanted to make sure we do not do anything too much at Jess’s place. I want the sex to be at our place or at a hotel. So I took the initiative to leave and take wife with me; explained her in a text as I didn’t want to show myself as rude. However, we, especially wife, did make sure we were interested in him and thanked Jess and her boyfriend.
We got super excited that our dream was coming true. We booked a hotel in the very same week and had our first cuckolding session.

Last edited:
We are still new to the cuckolding scene, but we do have some great experiences. Wanted to share our first one.

I and wife were already talking about it. It was 2 years ago - I was 32 and she 29. She had a coworker who was really close her like a friend. The coworker was dating a black guy. As I and wife were already sure that we want a black man in our bedroom, my wife would make erotic jokes with her coworker about her boyfriend and interracial stuff. However, with time it was pretty clear to Jess what I and wife were looking for.

One day Jess invited us to her place for casual lunch. We did not know that we will meeting the person we were looking for there- it was Jess’s boyfriend’s cousin (not first cousin though). While we were there Jess was setting my wife up with him and after couple of bourbons things were going smooth and very flirtatious. He was early 40s, same height as my wife but with broad shoulders.
As things were very flirty and they were touching each other’s hands at times, I wanted to make sure we do not do anything too much at Jess’s place. I want the sex to be at our place or at a hotel. So I took the initiative to leave and take wife with me; explained her in a text as I didn’t want to show myself as rude. However, we, especially wife, did make sure we were interested in him and thanked Jess and her boyfriend.
We got super excited that our dream was coming true. We booked a hotel in the very same week and had our first cuckolding session.
Sounds like lots of fun. That's what we enjoy most.

ok. can you tell us what happened at your first session?

Love to hear more

Back