Our experience

MahaloBw

Couple
From
France
Not sure where to start...
I hope i'm th right place, this is not really a story, more of our humble experience so far.

First, i wish to apologize for my english as its not my main speaking language.

To sum up quickly, my name is Laeti (short for Laetitia) i'm a 37, small size, brunette , petite in everything, physique, weight, size (5'5), always have been the smallest where ever i go since first class, but never was an issue for me.
In my youth, boys considered me as a tomboy, well, i had a boyish/sports look for quite some time.
I always played with boys rather than girls, I used to love sports, playing soccer, basketball, running... I had no girl as friend at this time.

Sexuality/puberty came late, when i was 16, I completly changed during summer vacation, when i came back at school I had longer hair, tight jeans and little makeup, long gone was the little tomboy (well physically at least).
Most of my usual frienship also changed, some the boys i was playing with were really suprised by the change, the other not so much.
Stopped most of the sports except running, made a new little circle of girl friends while losing most of my boy friends.
Temperament shifted too, was a pretty big mouth, turned out pretty shy, i'm still now really shy at least with people i'm not familiar with...

Fast forward to my 19-20, still trying to adapt to body and mental change, going to college (post school study, not sure it is the right term), that's where i met my future husband.

He was a cute nerd, and also shy, i asked him out and we ended up together.
We were an odd couple but we didn't care.

We sticked together until the end of school and took an appartment together with our first jobs.
We married when i was 28 and him 27 (he is one year younger than me).
Still a shy couple for people outside of our close friend circle.

Took me a couple more year at my 30 to finally feel myself completly confortable with my body, not that i had problem with it just difficulties to show it, decided to cut my hair short again (when i mean short its mid ear in lenght) and started wearing skinny jeans, heals, dress and skirts.
Close friend and also my husband were happy for me, kinda found myself.
I might be petite in size and never had a huge pair of breast but i tend to consider myself feminine enough, i have decent legs, pretty slim/athletic body and i think i have cute eyes (what usually people tell me...).

Feeling more feminine and more confident with myself i lost a bit of shyness (just a bit), more than that, sex in our couple evolved, maybe time played also a role too.
Sex has always been passionate between us, we have an active libido even after 17 years together, no problem on either side, my husband as a decent size tool and know how to please, and he always make some effort to dress up for me even if i know he is not into that at all.
Being both more cerebral we tried a few games, daily dares, roleplay and few other things... maybe about 5 years ago, my husband showed me some hotwife/cuckoldress articles.

As we both always been honest and i think open minded, i said this was hot but that i would never dare to do that myself.
For a few weeks he continued talking about it every evening or so, he was never pushy and seemed genuinely interested and excited.
As we liked to roleplay, i proposed to pretend i had a lover, and guess what he has accepted right away (he didn't jump but i pictured him aslmost like that).

I have to admit i enjoyed it more than i thought, it was mostly soft teasing and denial but we had a blast.
He asked for more, and since then, it became a huge turn on and motive for both of us.
I learned that i just love teasing him, at home, at work, doing errands, became a full time hobby for me, i love getting his attention and he always seek mine so its a win-win situation.

We both stated and agreed it was a big game, no pressure, only both of us involved and if something seemed wrong we should talk about it.
A few days later we orderer a realistic (look a like) dildo, i already had one but more functional than visual, we took our time and choose together.
When we got it, i was going to name it after his best friend's name to pick just a bit his jalousy, but i kept seeing his friend's face and the dildo side by side in my head and could not match a big cock with him (i often think back to this and always feel ashamed, maybe for real he is well proportioned...).
To make it more simple i named it after a work colleague i could more easily identify with.

Teasing went up a level from now with the fake lover's dildo, he always asked for more, and i was already hooked teasing him to the rupture point, i was and still am fascinated by the amount of love and lust you can extract from somoene only by giving just a drop of you a precise moments.
Trying to stay close to what he seems to like, our sessions often led to me rubbing or fucking our new third friend and making him drool from a distance, letting him wank, or helping him with tickles or a handjob.
And if i made him cum, always do it last, we had two nights where i made him cum first and it was a total disaster as he lost most interest and patience right after...

As i improvised every day, i often (once a week in general) warned him during the day that my lover was going to be away for the night (i'm still talking about our named dildo), and usually when we got back from work, the first thing he did was ripping my clothes off and fuck me until exhaustion.
And those night are worth more than anything to me, i love after all my tease to watch him sort of reclaim me back, its just like a volcano's eruption.

My husband kept the habit of showing me articles when he find something worthy to read about hotwives and cuckolding, also videos.
We are both conscious of being different and not "real ones" as we keep this as a fantasy, even if it changed us i can admit that.
That is why i tend to not use the world hotwife or cuckoldress, i'm more of a temptress.
I also did research on my own (my inscription here is one, after some time reading as a guest).

And here comes our current situation;

As much as my husband loves it, i'm not sure he is ready for a real try even if he says otherwise.
He never pushed me to do it, but i always smelled it as a long term plan for him (maybe i'm wrong).
For me, i'm still on the fence of trying it for real, my mind is not completly ready yet, i have to admit that getting out of my confort zone is a huge step for me and i'm not sure i will be able to find a "suitable person" for it.
So for now we keep expanding our games.

Second point, on a different subject, my husband made me read some time ago an article about queens of spade (the reason i came on the site in the first place).
I personally have no obsession for black male, while i can't deny some of them look pretty good in many domains...
In the other hand, i'm in love with the symbol, i have an appeal for his meaning and the subversity of it, and i also know my husband fully understand what it means.
I'm also actively searching for a nice black dildo to make my husband a surprise.
Since a few weeks now, i'm really hooked by the idea of getting a black spade tatoo, even have an idea of a very small one behind my ear, i could hide it under my hair or just show it as i want.
Beside, as a week zone for me, i know my husband love to kiss me there and could be a regular zone where he could see it.
Also as an opposite ring under my wedding ring, with the symbol facing down under my finger, but seemed more controversial.

My only restraint getting one is the fact that it feels like cheating (in a certain way).
Sure it is a tatoo, its permanent so its a commitment, even if its small and relatively hidden from how i imagine it.
I tend to consider this as a mark of accomplishment and an elegent/kinky way to show it, but not legitimate in my case (don't know if i'm clear enough).
I do not have any tatoo, this is the first that could tempt me.
I don't know how other people see it and i guess the appreciation must differ between people, is it more a black men appreciation mark or more a "possession" mark ? In which the second case exclude me...
As for the moment,is having a stricly supportive/ open mind about it sufficient to get this type of tatoo or should i reserve it for an uncertain distant future ?

And that's all, for now.

Hello,
Indeed a temporary tatoo could be a good idea to see how he react first and maybe to help me visualize and make my mind on the right spot to make it.
Initialy i did want to make it as a surprise for him (it is also something i want for myself), but maybe i changed my plan just a bit.
I think it would be better to make him participate and be by my side along the process.
As a matter of fact, i think i will try to to lead him to it and make it like it was his idea.
I guess it will matter even more for him if it comes from his mind and on is own will.

I can understand this could feel a bit bitchy from me... but it's him who asked for it, and i know he loves me for being like i'm.

Poloe, nous sommes d'ïle de france

Hello, little update.
I talked with my husband about the tatoo, he was surprised but in a good way.
He could not believe i would want or dare to do that, he asked a lot of time if i understood completely what it meant.
Made me even more determined.
Second though on the tatoo, dropped the ear, husband was not convinced either, we both decided to do it on my left thigh, a garter draw with a black spade on it, much bigger than the ear one i intended to do, but definitely more sexy and beautiful.

My husband inevitably asked me if i wanted to fuck black guys, told him it was a pretty obvious and cute question, told him i'm feeling he would not handle doing it for real.
As much as we like our private game and he play the perfect cuckold wanabee, he is afraid of a real situation...
He told me he is ready, but can't help feeling the opposite.

To make it short, we are looking for a tatooist, so the tatoo should be done in a couple of weeks i hope.

Hello, little update.
He could not believe i would want or dare to do that, he asked a lot of time if i understood completely what it meant.
Second though on the tatoo, dropped the ear, husband was not convinced either, we both decided to do it on my left thigh, a garter draw with a black spade on it, much bigger than the ear one i intended to do, but definitely more sexy and beautiful.

My husband inevitably asked me if i wanted to fuck black guys, told him it was a pretty obvious and cute question, told him i'm feeling he would not handle doing it for real.
As much as we like our private game and he play the perfect cuckold wanabee, he is afraid of a real situation...

To make it short, we are looking for a tatooist, so the tatoo should be done in a couple of weeks i hope.
I couldn’t imagine sitting by my wife as a tattoo artist put a Qof♠ Tattoo on her. That would be amazing. With my wife and me it’s only role playing at this point and may never go further. She loves how hard and quick I cum when during sex when she brings BBC into our conversation.

Hello, little update.

I would still recommend using a temp one. One of the biggest income generators of dermatologists is tattoo removal. Take baby steps

Hello,

Thank you for being honest.
I'm usually not somoene impulsive on this kind of thing, both feelings and me wanting a tatoo are not a recent idea for me.
Its a combination of a personal wish, a way to assert myself and my feelings.
I may be repeating (sorry for that), but as much as i love our current playing games, it feels more and more like cheating calling us "cuckold couple" as we only do it for "fake" together.
We are still having fun, sure, but i want to be proud to be called a real cuckoldress, as much as i want my husband to be proud.

He like the safety of the situation, i miss the risk, and without risk it start to feel empty.
I don't say i want risk and instability in our relationship, not at all.
Only in this part of our sexuality and lifestyle, i want (need) to feel him hesitate, i need him to be jealous, anxious, maybe to have some regret or second though.
I also want to experience anxiety, excitation, maybe regret its part of the game too.

This tatoo is (to me) is going to be a milestone and an affirmation of who i'am now, something who show that i know what i want and that i know (feel) i'm ready to get.
I also want it to be a physical marker of the path i choose to take, my thigh is definately the perfect place as i want to be able to look at it anytime i want.

I still take your opinion in consideration, but for now, i'm 99,9999% sure of my decision.

Hello again for a quick update,

I'm starting to collect pictures and drawings for the tatoo, i have a pretty good idea of what i want and what i don't but getting ideas for details is still useful.
I hope to be able to make the sketch myself or my husband (which is better at drawing than me), i know i want it to look like stocking/garter, not too dark and not too thick with a little ribbon on the back.
I still hesitate on where to make the spade, as part of the pattern, so repeated multiple times or as a ornament/pendant and make only one slightly bigger.
Found a picture of one that is close to what i'm looking for.
01.jpg

As a more pratictal news, i almost received a demand while we were having sex with my husband to make things real.
I know he is still on the fence but i feel i'm getting closer to have a green light.
I'm not forsing him but i have to admit i am trying my best to be very persuasive right now.
I'm currently working on making him to want it, not just to concede me victory.
If i can lead him to beg for it i could call if a first achievement for him.

I'm already thinking of the real step next, i could go full steam for him, or take baby step and leave him time to gradually adjust.
Baby step look like the safest way, but i keep coming back to my previous post, as i said i'm getting bored with the security and miss the heat...

Hello,

Another quick update, making significant progress.
I keep telling him i would like to do it for real and his slowly following me more and more, as a matter of fact since tuesday i have not let him cum as I'm trying to bring up his desire, hoping he is not cheating when he is alone...
I have decided i'll make the first move toward our goal to make it real soon, still not sure how to proceed but i settled on going slow, in the end i don't want to hurt him or our relationship if it fails.
I would like to initiate with something easy for him to give him a bit of time to asjust to the situation and his anxiety.
I was thinking about somethig like going out dancing maybe with some flirting and kissing, he could easily watch from a distance.
At least something non sexual for a first taste.
Any opinion ?

Go for it. Wish my GF was already where you are. I am sure you can take a Black lover and the tattoo is crazy hot. Your hubby will only love you more as long as you tell him every detail of your adventures.

Hello,

Quarantine is still going here and maybe few more weeks, at least i have more time to talk about our desire with my husband.
He is still in a back and fourth state of mind, its pretty clear now that he want this to happen, but he have a lot of hesitation on where he will be able to contain his jalousy in the practical situation.
I reassure him as much as i can, but i also try to be honest i want to support him but playing with his feeling is also a part of the game.
One part of him want to take care and protect him, my other side want him to be jealous, i want him to feel the pleasure but also to tickle his jalousy.
I want him to regret bu also to make him want more.
For me psychological aspect is as much important as the sex part.

We are beginning to talk about our first "real time", as he seems to try to anticipate and i really enjoy our conversations.
I try to propose him scenarios for him to make him confortable and i like to hear what he is interested in.
For now he seems to be he will be mostly watching for our first time, he say would preferer less interaction with the other guy, as he do not seems confident enough for more (for now).

Still 100% decided to do the tatoo :giggle:

Back