Others opinions. Looking for advice

So my gf just tested positive, she’s pregnant.. her bull impregnated her..
we have already went over what we are going to do in this situation. We knew she wasn’t on birth control. So our plan is to tell friends and family that we got her pregnant through a seed bank. (Which will explain the black baby) we have not told anyone yet. We are kinda scared and nervous too..
I recently starter cleaning up after her and her bull get together.
after all of this i find myself extremely attracted to bbc and her bull. Not sure if this means I’m bi
I’ve really been wanting to suck his dick

So my gf just tested positive, she’s pregnant.. her bull impregnated her..
we have already went over what we are going to do in this situation. We knew she wasn’t on birth control. So our plan is to tell friends and family that we got her pregnant through a seed bank. (Which will explain the black baby) we have not told anyone yet. We are kinda scared and nervous too..
I recently starter cleaning up after her and her bull get together.
after all of this i find myself extremely attracted to bbc and her bull. Not sure if this means I’m bi
I’ve really been wanting to suck his dick
Congratulations! And, keep us informed...

Do you really want advice? Spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise a baby that belongs to someone else so that you can suck his cock, if he ever even lets you, seems a bit uneven. Some people may think I'm cold, but think about the long haul.

Back