Other differences than penis size between cuckold and bull/lover

Conny

Female
Question to wifes/gifs in cuckold relationships, with no doubt there is a huge difference in penis size (length and girth) between the white cuckold and the black lover/bull. But are there also other differences which are important for you? For me there are a lot of other differences as well: the whole masculine body of my black lover, the much tighter butt, the size of the balls (the ones of my black lover really have the double size in comparison to hubby), the stamina, but also the erection angle and the hardness of the penis. Hubby small penis stands forwards when it is erect, my black lovers penis stands steep upwards almost parallel to the stomach, I think this results in a much better stimulation of the G spot in addition to the clit

Question to wifes/gifs in cuckold relationships, with no doubt there is a huge difference in penis size (length and girth) between the white cuckold and the black lover/bull. But are there also other differences which are important for you? For me there are a lot of other differences as well: the whole masculine body of my black lover, the much tighter butt, the size of the balls (the ones of my black lover really have the double size in comparison to hubby), the stamina, but also the erection angle and the hardness of the penis. Hubby small penis stands forwards when it is erect, my black lovers penis stands steep upwards almost parallel to the stomach, I think this results in a much better stimulation of the G spot in addition to the clit
The way bulls can make my wife satisfied her sexual desire is the biggest difference and that's comprises all the points.

In a past relationship we would discuss this topic in depth. She said, it was the fact of doing something extra naughty, the taboo nature of having sex with a man who is not her boyfriend (me) in his (my) presence right before her man's (my) eyes which added greatly to her arousal which in turn provided for a very hot and special experience. Plus, the opportunity of having something new and different every once in a while.

She also described the moment of the experience with the other man as "unwrapping a present", when she is in anticipation of what will come. What will he (and his dick) look like naked? How will he handle her? Will he be a more tender lover or will he just f*ck her hard? What sexual play and positions will he prefer and go for? Will he be able to make her cum? Give her multiple o's? Or even make her squirt?

In the end there wasn't a single man like another, and no experience would ever compare to having sex with me, the man she loved! See, love and pure lust are very different feelings. ;) Of course our love included us lusting for each other, and our playdates that would involve another man were built on the love we had for each other, so love was always there. It was between me and her however, not her and the other guy. ;)
She is a Woman who is able to enjoy sex greatly as a pastime, so to speak, without falling in love over it. A word of wisdom and warning: If that doesn't describe your Woman well, better not start a lifestyle of sexually sharing her but keep it just your fantasy instead!

For me, there’s this confidence I’ve noticed with black men that I’ve dubbed the “swagger” factor, lol! I’ve only ever experienced it with black men, (the ones I enjoy, anyways). They’re confident, smooth, sexy, passionate, overwhelming…I don’t know if words justify it, but there is absolutely a factor at play there for myself!

For me, there’s this confidence I’ve noticed with black men that I’ve dubbed the “swagger” factor, lol! I’ve only ever experienced it with black men, (the ones I enjoy, anyways). They’re confident, smooth, sexy, passionate, overwhelming…I don’t know if words justify it, but there is absolutely a factor at play there for myself!
Yes they have massive beautiful black cocks that feel unbelievable but the clout contrast. But that is just the beginning. There is so much more. Including what u said. I could go on for ages but u will discover more and more so enjoy I’m trophy wife been in LS decade plus. We are the definition of modern whie marriage And done it all. Love chatting to mostly other wives gf like minded and I’m liking u already. Some advice. Don’t rush enjoy each step. It’s all hot. And dint settle fir nothing but the best whith the black men u wnany the best alpha black genes

Yes they have massive beautiful black cocks that feel unbelievable but the clout contrast. But that is just the beginning. There is so much more. Including what u said. I could go on for ages but u will discover more and more so enjoy I’m trophy wife been in LS decade plus. We are the definition of modern whie marriage And done it all. Love chatting to mostly other wives gf like minded and I’m liking u already. Some advice. Don’t rush enjoy each step. It’s all hot. And dint settle fir nothing but the best whith the black men u wnany the best alpha black genes
This makes total sense as I have always heard women love confidence.

Let me ask this, sort of like the question “What came first, the chicken or the egg?”

Do we think these me. Have this convince because they are packing such a dominant cock?

Back