Orgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty hung and I’ve made just about every girl I’ve been with orgasm except for my current gf! She needs to use a vibrator while I’m fucking her and she’s pretty much a one and done woman! I miss giving my ex 3-5 orgasms when we fucked! Even made my ex squirt! You may never experience an orgasm with penetration but hey can’t hurt to try and find a good hard black cock to try ;)!

To be honest with you, I think you're choosing the wrong type of men to give you an orgasm. They need to know what makes a woman tick and cum. Now my husband can make me cum and squirt so hard it's unbelievable. When I fuck a black cock I also cum and enjoy it thoroughly. It's also addicting, the difference in the skin color, being watched, and also being naughty. It all plays a part. However, I dont think it matters who fucks you it's how they fuck you and if they know what they're doing. Good luck on getting your orgasm!

If your sex partner is slow deliberate and inventive trust me you will have an orgasm.....I never do the same thing twice I always introduce something new.....recently performed my honey and ice cunnilingus trick on cuckolds wife ....came in about 6-7 minutes she was still have orgasm shockwaves when I inserted my dick and came again
These orgasms were better than the ones she had when I sucked her toes(which she loves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back