Orgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get people who say size doesn't matter. Of course, skill and chemistry is more important, but that doesn't mean it's not important.

I've never been able to cum without rubbing my clit like crazy while having sex. Then I started using bigger dildos and that made me orgasm so easily. Haven't been with a BBC yet, but I imagine there's a big difference. From what I've heard from friends and other women, they have experienced similar things with big toys or hung guys, so I really think size matters. But you can't just shove it in, you need to relax and take your time.

I don't get people who say size doesn't matter. Of course, skill and chemistry is more important, but that doesn't mean it's not important.

I've never been able to cum without rubbing my clit like crazy while having sex. Then I started using bigger dildos and that made me orgasm so easily. Haven't been with a BBC yet, but I imagine there's a big difference. From what I've heard from friends and other women, they have experienced similar things with big toys or hung guys, so I really think size matters. But you can't just shove it in, you need to relax and take your time.

When the river begins to flow, there is no stopping it...

1ec6c94eef84143bb79b4f6bda464a06cf311d5f.gif

Think of it in naval terms...

When a little white boat enters the scene, not much of a splash...

22-1.gif

But when a big black cock come hammering through nothing gets in its way...

1464288844813411.gif

And that's why it's called a Destroyer...:hot::hot::hot:

If your sex partner is slow deliberate and inventive trust me you will have an orgasm.....I never do the same thing twice I always introduce something new.....recently performed my honey and ice cunnilingus trick on cuckolds wife ....came in about 6-7 minutes she was still have orgasm shockwaves when I inserted my dick and came again
These orgasms were better than the ones she had when I sucked her toes(which she loves)
i agree and asking a woman what feels good helps as well and trying new things such as licking her while she gets fucked

I can give my wife an orgasm every time I give her oral. She says I’ve gotten her close to orgasm when we have sex but it’s not every time. I’ve gathered enough info to realize that size does matter. Anyone telling you otherwise is simply lying. Having said that having bigger size comes bigger responsibility on not hurting the female. With s bigger tool you need to know how to use it. But what I’ve heard and read a bigger cock will usually work.

The best way is getting her wet and ready, then size and roughness, and finally anal.

From this picture you can see that the clitoral nerves aren't just in the front (the little hammer-shaped part), but extend deep inside wrapping around her vaginal canal and behind it. This means there's a huge mass of clitoral nerve endings that you can hit when you're entering through her ass. Thickness compresses these nerves more and makes them easier to stimulate, but jumping in before she's ready doesn't work. Interestingly, fear has the same physiological effect as arousal, so I trick I use (especially the first time I meet a woman) is to take advantage of the fact that I'm a somewhat scary-looking brown man to make her nervous and afraid. I'm a nice and open guy when we talk online so she knows I'm safe to meet but the first time in person is always a little different and I'm told I come off as intimidating (as long as I don't smile or laugh). I used to resent this (racism), but I finally found the upside of it, which is that she's a bit aroused because we already talked about what we're going to do but here's this strange dark guy looking at her, putting his hands on her and touching her neck and hair, and she starts to feel a little afraid... and really wet.

From there on, it's about keeping her a little scared - treating her roughly and pushing her around (or slapping her suddenly if she mouths off), and fucking her a harder than she is used to, making her feel like it's a little out of control. Telling her beforehand that you'll be using all of her holes means she isn't surprised to feel you lubing up her back door, and the combination of trust, excitement, fear, and anticipation all build up so that if she hasn't cum already, she definitely will when you're finally inside her ass. One girl who told me she'd always needed clitoral stimulation to cum in the past literally came the moment I entered her ass for the first time - I'd bent her over a pillow to make it easier, applied some lotion (we were young and didn't have real lube), and she just screamed and started convulsing as soon as I was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back