Orgasm Inducing Sex Talk

My wife and I had a great time on our vacation and really explored my fantasy via role play and sex talk which after a long drought on that front was so so exciting and pleasurable and hot for both of us. She had 6 orgasms in 5 play sessions with me. After her denying my requests to role play my fantasy for a couple years we set new “terms” during this trip. Two times a month we role play my fantasy and all other sessions it’s dealers choice and she is the dealer. When we got home from vacation we had two different sessions and the first one was full-on my fantasy, and the second (after she pointed out that I had already blown through my allotment) we started to play without her big black toy but she wasn’t getting over the hump so I asked her if she wanted to use it, she left it up to me, I did, gave her some IR sex talk and she came hard. The next two times we played I brought out the toy and when she called it out I told her as far as her and I were concerned it was a big fluorescent pink dildo. She said, “yeah right!” But that’s how I treated it. Didn’t use IR sex talk, just straight up. Didn’t change my technique, still told her how fucking hot she looked and how turned on I was etc. she really enjoyed the toy and made all kinds of gyrations and pleasurable noises but she never had her big release either time. Was kind of frustrated. I was stumped because I could always make her cum, then tonight it dawned on me why these two times were different… I didn’t use IR dirty talk. Previous times with the toys I said things like:

“Think if this cock was real, and it was skin on skin, the big black cock sliding in and out of your tight pussy.” Massive orgasm that started half a second after the second “skin” was uttered.

“Oh baby this well hung black guy has wanted to fuck your tight sweet married pussy for so long and would jerk off at night thinking about taking you…” Big orgasm soon follows.

Clearly my conservative sexually repressed wife not only likes the sex talk but appears to need it to get off.

With that said, what things do you say to your wife while you are using toys on her to make her cum?

Some things I am playing around with saying:

“oh baby imagine if this big black cock in your pussy was real, and he is on top of you, his muscular ass driving his big cock deeper than you have ever experienced. You can feel your little pussy stretching to fit his big man cock.”

“He’s thrusting deep inside your pussy and his big balls are filled with so much cum that he can’t wait to explode inside your pussy.”

“He’s fucking you so good and deep, he wants you to cum all over his massive cock multiple times. He wants to get you addicted to spreading your legs for his big cock, wants to turn you from a good girl into his personal fuck slut.”

“You can feel his big black cock, so warm, throbbing inside your tight pussy. It feels so tight, so deep, just amazing.”

Anyone have other things they say or thinking creatively what you think might push my wife over the edge of her next big orgasm?

My wife and I had a great time on our vacation and really explored my fantasy via role play and sex talk which after a long drought on that front was so so exciting and pleasurable and hot for both of us. She had 6 orgasms in 5 play sessions with me. After her denying my requests to role play my fantasy for a couple years we set new “terms” during this trip. Two times a month we role play my fantasy and all other sessions it’s dealers choice and she is the dealer. When we got home from vacation we had two different sessions and the first one was full-on my fantasy, and the second (after she pointed out that I had already blown through my allotment) we started to play without her big black toy but she wasn’t getting over the hump so I asked her if she wanted to use it, she left it up to me, I did, gave her some IR sex talk and she came hard. The next two times we played I brought out the toy and when she called it out I told her as far as her and I were concerned it was a big fluorescent pink dildo. She said, “yeah right!” But that’s how I treated it. Didn’t use IR sex talk, just straight up. Didn’t change my technique, still told her how fucking hot she looked and how turned on I was etc. she really enjoyed the toy and made all kinds of gyrations and pleasurable noises but she never had her big release either time. Was kind of frustrated. I was stumped because I could always make her cum, then tonight it dawned on me why these two times were different… I didn’t use IR dirty talk. Previous times with the toys I said things like:

“Think if this cock was real, and it was skin on skin, the big black cock sliding in and out of your tight pussy.” Massive orgasm that started half a second after the second “skin” was uttered.

“Oh baby this well hung black guy has wanted to fuck your tight sweet married pussy for so long and would jerk off at night thinking about taking you…” Big orgasm soon follows.

Clearly my conservative sexually repressed wife not only likes the sex talk but appears to need it to get off.

With that said, what things do you say to your wife while you are using toys on her to make her cum?

“oh baby imagine if this big black cock in your pussy was real, and he is on top of you, his muscular ass driving his big cock deeper than you have ever experienced. You can feel your little pussy stretching to fit his big man cock.”

“He’s thrusting deep inside your pussy and his big balls are filled with so much cum that he can’t wait to explode inside your pussy.”

“He’s fucking you so good and deep, he wants you to cum all over his massive cock multiple times. He wants to get you addicted to spreading your legs for his big cock, wants to turn you from a good girl into his personal fuck slut.”

“You can feel his big black cock, so warm, throbbing inside your tight pussy. It feels so tight, so deep, just amazing.”

Anyone have other things they say or thinking creatively what you think might push my wife over the edge of her next big orgasm?
You are AWESOME!!!

I have had other men’s wives who I have told everything from race play to raunchy husband degradation wives cum so hard

I have had other men’s wives who I have told everything from race play to raunchy husband degradation wives cum so hard
I can’t get my wife to do interracial sex talk so I can cum hard (disappointing that Catholic guilt bars that pleasure from me), but she loves it when I talk dirty to her. She cums super hard when I do. I think it gives her mind a chance to go there into sinful bliss, and allows her to channel her inner slut.

My challenge now, and I had really hoped more would chime in with their sex talk tips that get their wives smoldering, is that my wife is a closet sub, and I know dom fantasy would really rock her world but that doesn’t come naturally for me. I’m definitely not sub by nature but my mom raised me to respect women, women are capable like men etc. so the dom tendencies have never been exercised.

Do most sub women like to refer to the dom as daddy or is that a personal preference. If not that then what? Master?

I can’t get my wife to do interracial sex talk so I can cum hard (disappointing that Catholic guilt bars that pleasure from me), but she loves it when I talk dirty to her. She cums super hard when I do. I think it gives her mind a chance to go there into sinful bliss, and allows her to channel her inner slut.

My challenge now, and I had really hoped more would chime in with their sex talk tips that get their wives smoldering, is that my wife is a closet sub, and I know dom fantasy would really rock her world but that doesn’t come naturally for me. I’m definitely not sub by nature but my mom raised me to respect women, women are capable like men etc. so the dom tendencies have never been exercised.

Do most sub women like to refer to the dom as daddy or is that a personal preference. If not that then what? Master?
Daddy, Master and Sir all are acceptable

At some point I will take a shot at some gang bang “lite” like

“Mmmmm he thinks you are an amazing little fuck slut, he wants to share you with a few of his hung black friends who would love to fuck you deep and hard also.”

Or
“Mmmm he said you take big black cock so well, his hung friends are going to want you so bad if they meet you. They’re going to do anything they can to slide their big black cocks inside of you. Should I let them have you?

I’ve had a similar experience.. but doesn’t your wife herself recognise the effect of the sex talk on her? I’d want to explore that with her…

Back