Opportunities to socialize

A question for the community: My increasingly less vanilla wife of 20 years has grown to LOVE her BBC dildo/strap-on. It is ALL she’ll fuck now. Yes, sometimes she’ll let me in to warm her up for the BBC dildo but even that is rare. Admittedly, the BBC dildo has changed our relationship because it has made her much more interested in physical intimacy after years of what she described as ‘frustrating sex with a small penis.’ Our marriage is stronger now than it has ever been. However, when I suggest that we find a ‘real’ Bull she resists - she doesn’t want to ‘complicate our lives’ and she doesn’t want ‘the health risks.’ Both are legitimate concerns that I don’t dismiss. Also, though, she doesn’t have a real person/people to consider. For her, a disembodied large cock isn’t what she is likely to get seduced by - she would need a real life person she knows and finds attractive to begin to open her up to the idea of a Bull in real-life. And, she would never explicitly seek it out, such as clubs or parties. It needs to be a more natural, less contrived process. Living in our suburban, nearly all white community we don’t have many ways to meet the attractive Bulls in a natural way. Are there any couples/husbands that were able to successfully find ways to connect with and build a community of black gentlemen for their wives to build authentic relationships with? I would love any advice. Thank you!!

I would take her to a weekend trip to another city and after a nice dinner with wine ( the more the merrier ) would suggest her to go to a dance club where you already know there are a lot of black guys ( salsa or wherever) excuse yourself ( smoke , toilet etc etc and watch her from distance , nothing will happpen but she will get too the idea of a black guy flirting with her

Thank you for your reply. We aren’t really dancers so that would be a bit challenging. But great point about getting her used to black guys flirting with her. She once told me they hounded her in high school which she said always left her curious. She was impressed by their self confidence and aggressiveness.

well , I didnt mean she should dance , just tell her you are going to a Bar to have a ******* if you leave her alone for 5 or 10 min I am sure she will be approched , enjoy how she reacts to the flirting of someone with the same skin color as the only "cock" that gets inside her

Thank you for your reply. We aren’t really dancers so that would be a bit challenging. But great point about getting her used to black guys flirting with her. She once told me they hounded her in high school which she said always left her curious. She was impressed by their self confidence and aggressiveness.
you don't need to be dancers. just suggest a place to listen to some music & see what happens.

You may just have to be satisfied with her taking the dildo/Strap on. It is still hot and works for her. You can't ******* her to do what she doesn't want to

For you to really know what her true boundary is I think she’d have to find herself in that position. Then she would actually have to contemplate her options. If she was actually somewhere being hit on by a black man she found attractive, that could potentially turn the leaf over. Or you’d know pretty well for certain that she’s not interested in pursuing that. The only real idea that comes to mind is what has already been suggested. I would try to find a nightclub with a nice racial mix. Then socialize and see what happens.

A question for the community: My increasingly less vanilla wife of 20 years has grown to LOVE her BBC dildo/strap-on. It is ALL she’ll fuck now. Yes, sometimes she’ll let me in to warm her up for the BBC dildo but even that is rare. Admittedly, the BBC dildo has changed our relationship because it has made her much more interested in physical intimacy after years of what she described as ‘frustrating sex with a small penis.’ Our marriage is stronger now than it has ever been. However, when I suggest that we find a ‘real’ Bull she resists - she doesn’t want to ‘complicate our lives’ and she doesn’t want ‘the health risks.’ Both are legitimate concerns that I don’t dismiss. Also, though, she doesn’t have a real person/people to consider. For her, a disembodied large cock isn’t what she is likely to get seduced by - she would need a real life person she knows and finds attractive to begin to open her up to the idea of a Bull in real-life. And, she would never explicitly seek it out, such as clubs or parties. It needs to be a more natural, less contrived process. Living in our suburban, nearly all white community we don’t have many ways to meet the attractive Bulls in a natural way. Are there any couples/husbands that were able to successfully find ways to connect with and build a community of black gentlemen for their wives to build authentic relationships with? I would love any advice. Thank you!!
Here’s my advice. Look her straight I’m the eyes and ask her point blank - will you ever really go black. Try being direct and honest. She’ll prolly tell you the truth and maybe even begin to respect you.

Looking forward to hear more
We plan it out together. She picks her most revealing outfit. Happy hour is important so that she feels comfortable in public with guys flirting with her. The male review is great. She gets to touch them all over. It's a safe way to meet young fit black guys and get heated. She loves this. After the first time we had to be back 3wks later.

We plan it out together. She picks her most revealing outfit. Happy hour is important so that she feels comfortable in public with guys flirting with her. The male review is great. She gets to touch them all over. It's a safe way to meet young fit black guys and get heated. She loves this. After the first time we had to be back 3wks later.
In Ferndale come back

Back