Oops

BaltMDcple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
What does it mean, when you click on "View This Thread", and This comes up?
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action

😎😎😎😎, Yeah, Don't Really Know. I See That Myself, I Think, People Have Their Profiles Set.. How Do I Delete My Profile?

If it's a profile, the person's privacy settings exclude you from viewing it. If it's a quoted comment in a thread, the original poster has deleted their comment (if admin delete it, they also delete all replies).

😎😎😎😎, Yeah, Don't Really Know. I See That Myself, I Think, People Have Their Profiles Set.. How Do I Delete My Profile?
You don't. If you stop logging in eventually admin will get rid of it but there's no way to delete your own profile.

👍👍👍👍, Yeah, I Hear Ya, But Don't Know How True That Is, Because, There's Profile Here From When The Sire Startled _& Some Of These Profiles Are Still Here On Site.

👍👍👍👍, Yeah, I Hear Ya, But Don't Know How True That Is, Because, There's Profile Here From When The Sire Startled _& Some Of These Profiles Are Still Here On Site.
That's the official answer from the site.. Maybe the profiles you're seeing are still logging in, just no longer active in the threads.
20200707_115858.jpg

If it's a profile, the person's privacy settings exclude you from viewing it. If it's a quoted comment in a thread, the original poster has deleted their comment (if admin delete it, they also delete all replies).

You don't. If you stop logging in eventually admin will get rid of it but there's no way to delete your own profile.
Thanks.

I'd say that means the thread has been nuked by the admins, if you're click it from a notification. Just for reference (not your situation) you can get a similar message for people who limit who can see their profile or media.

Screenshot 2020-07-12 at 2.06.21 AM.png

Back